Mississauga's court house reopens for some in-person appointments
After a second COVID-19 related shutdown, the Mississauga Provincial Offences Court has begun offering some in-person services.
Last week, the City of Mississauga announced that the court is now scheduling in-person screening appointments.
“If you receive a letter or email from the court office to attend in-person, please attend the Provincial Offences Court Office on the scheduled date and time indicated for your in-person screening appointment,” the city said in a news release.
The Provincial Offences Court in Mississauga is located at 950 Burnhamthorpe Road West. Residents may need to attend the court if they receive a parking ticket, a ticket for a provincial offence such as speeding or running a red light, or a ticket related to animal, pet or business licensing offences.
Anyone attending in-person is asked to practice physical distancing and wear a non-medical mask or face-covering.
Photo courtesy of localwiki.org
- Provincial Offences Court in Mississauga postponing court dates
- Provincial Offences Court in Mississauga set to reopen this summer
- Appointments at Mississauga Provincial Offences Courthouse adjourned for several more weeks
- Mississauga’s Provincial Offences Act courtroom to temporarily close
- Ontario court rules boy should attend school in person over father’s objections
- Ontario ticket holder wins $70 million Lotto Max jackpot
- Roadway shut down after pedestrian struck by vehicle, seriously injured in Mississauga
- International travelers are walking out of Mississauga's Pearson Airport and ignoring quarantine rules
- 49 fines issued for travellers refusing COVID-19 test at Mississauga's Pearson Airport; Peel police won't issue further fines
- House of the Week: $2.2 mil Sheridan home with stunning backyard