Mississauga's court house reopens for some in-person appointments
After a second COVID-19 related shutdown, the Mississauga Provincial Offences Court has begun offering some in-person services.
Last week, the City of Mississauga announced that the court is now scheduling in-person screening appointments.
“If you receive a letter or email from the court office to attend in-person, please attend the Provincial Offences Court Office on the scheduled date and time indicated for your in-person screening appointment,” the city said in a news release.
The Provincial Offences Court in Mississauga is located at 950 Burnhamthorpe Road West. Residents may need to attend the court if they receive a parking ticket, a ticket for a provincial offence such as speeding or running a red light, or a ticket related to animal, pet or business licensing offences.
Anyone attending in-person is asked to practice physical distancing and wear a non-medical mask or face-covering.
Photo courtesy of localwiki.org
- Provincial Offences Court in Mississauga postponing court dates
- Provincial Offences Court in Mississauga set to reopen this summer
- Appointments at Mississauga Provincial Offences Courthouse adjourned for several more weeks
- Mississauga’s Provincial Offences Act courtroom to temporarily close
- Ontario court rules boy should attend school in person over father’s objections
- Employees at two pharmacies and a grocery store in Mississauga have tested positive for COVID-19
- Rental prices falling as the year winds to a close in Mississauga
- Mississauga man charged in connection with India call centre scam
- COVID-19 surge forcing paramedics to unload ambulances outside hospitals in Mississauga
- Battle lines drawn as Mississauga and Brampton fight it out over store openings