Mississauga's Celebration Square Rink Closes
All good things must come to an end.
The popular Celebration Square outdoor skating rink has closed for the season, as we're officially into spring and temperatures are expected to rise steadily over the next few weeks (which, of course, will be nice).
While the news is no doubt disappointing for people who wanted to make the most of the last few wintery days (temperatures are expected to dip to -2 tomorrow, after all), skating enthusiasts should take comfort in the fact that the seasons are short and the rink will be re-opening again in no time.
There are also plenty of indoor skating rinks that can be used all year round.
Happy spring, everyone!
- Skating rink at Celebration Square opens today in Mississauga
- Here’s when the Celebration Square skating rink will open in Mississauga
- Here’s what you need to know before skating at celebration square in Mississauga
- Mississauga man launches petition to save outdoor skating rink
- Masks now mandatory (except for little kids) at Brampton outdoor skating rinks
- Looks like Mississauga and Brampton will be moving into grey lockdown zone on March 9
- Man delivering food in Mississauga robbed: Peel Police
- Change coming to waste collection in Mississauga this month
- A west coast burger joint just opened in Mississauga
- Oakville man caught speeding twice in 11 minutes