Mississauga woman speechless after massive lottery win
OLG is congratulating Mississauga resident Mary-Rose Bajada for winning a $250,000 top prize with their Instant Battleship game.
The 70-year-old retiree says this is her first major win, and she told her son and his fiance about it right away.
“I thought I won $250 at first, I had to keep scanning it to believe it. I was speechless!” she said.
Bajada plans on using the prize money to pay some bills, help her son with his wedding and purchase new clothes.
The winning ticket was purchased at Jaekook & Eunhwa Convenience on Glen Erin Drive in Mississauga.
Congratulations to Bajada for the big win!
- Mississauga, Brampton students likely to finish school year via remote learning
- Cake purchased at Farm Boy in Hamilton, Burlington or Oakville faces recall
- Ontario doctors urging Province extend lockdown set to expire in late May
- BRAMPTON'S MOST WANTED: Peel Police hunt four men on the run
- Cyclist taken to hospital after being hit by car in Brampton