Mississauga woman speechless after massive lottery win
OLG is congratulating Mississauga resident Mary-Rose Bajada for winning a $250,000 top prize with their Instant Battleship game.
The 70-year-old retiree says this is her first major win, and she told her son and his fiance about it right away.
“I thought I won $250 at first, I had to keep scanning it to believe it. I was speechless!” she said.
Bajada plans on using the prize money to pay some bills, help her son with his wedding and purchase new clothes.
The winning ticket was purchased at Jaekook & Eunhwa Convenience on Glen Erin Drive in Mississauga.
Congratulations to Bajada for the big win!
- Roadway shut down after pedestrian struck by vehicle, seriously injured in Mississauga
- Police responding to male with firearm in Mississauga convenience store
- Ontario ticket holder wins $70 million Lotto Max jackpot
- International travelers are walking out of Mississauga's Pearson Airport and ignoring quarantine rules
- 49 fines issued for travellers refusing COVID-19 test at Mississauga's Pearson Airport; Peel police won't issue further fines