401 closed as Mississauga woman killed in early morning collision
A Mississauga woman has been killed in a three-car crash the occurred along Highway 401 this morning.
Ontario Provincial Police say the collision happened just after 5 a.m. along the eastbound lanes near Highway 400.
The 78-year-old woman was taken to the hospital but later succumbed to her injuries. Her name has not been released.
Two other people received minor injuries.
(A scene from the fatal accident along Highway 401 this morning. OPP supplied photo)
- UPDATE: Woman Dead After Highway Collision in Mississauga
- Mississauga Woman Dead After Collision on Highway 403
- Victim Identified in Fatal Highway Crash in Mississauga
- Lanes Blocked On Highway 403 Eastbound Due To Collision
- PHOTOS: Woman Injured in Early Morning Impaired Driving Collision in Mississauga
- Canada Revenue Agency scam backfires, three from Brampton now face charges
- Father from Mississauga celebrating a big lotto win living out his ‘Price is Right’ dream
- Police bring down organized crime group breaking into Mississauga homes
- No criminal circumstances in death of Brampton child, say police
- Popular Korean-style hotdogs joint coming to Mississauga