Mississauga Woman Involved in Serious Crash in Oakville
One person is being treated for serious injuries following a collision in Oakville.
On Friday, July 12, a 21 year old Oakville man was driving his motorcycle eastbound on Wyecroft Road, east of Dorval Drive.
A 19 year old Mississauga woman was driving her family SUV westbound on Wyecroft Road at the same location and turned left across the path of the motorcyclist.
"The motorcycle collided with the SUV and the male sustained injuries requiring medical treatment," police say. "The SUV occupants were uninjured."
The victim was taken to Hamilton General Hospital for serious but non-life threatening injuries.
The Collision Reconstruction Unit responded and took carriage of the investigation. The scene was held for approximately five hours and has since been cleared.
- Halton Police Investigating Serious Collision Involving Mississauga Man In Oakville
- Mississauga Man Seriously Injured in Collision in Oakville
- Mississauga Man Dies of Injuries From Oakville Crash
- Mississauga Man in Hospital After Oakville Crash
- Mississauga Woman in Critical Condition Following Motorcycle Crash in Halton Hills
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: World's largest cargo plane lands at Pearson Airport with medical supplies
- Police investigating unknown remains discovered in Mississauga
- 120 workers test positive for COVID-19 in outbreak on Ontario farm
- Doug Ford plans to extend state of emergency in Ontario until June 30
- PHOTOS: Massive $50,000,000 mansion with gold-lining is for sale in Mississauga