Mississauga Woman Involved in Serious Crash in Oakville
One person is being treated for serious injuries following a collision in Oakville.
On Friday, July 12, a 21 year old Oakville man was driving his motorcycle eastbound on Wyecroft Road, east of Dorval Drive.
A 19 year old Mississauga woman was driving her family SUV westbound on Wyecroft Road at the same location and turned left across the path of the motorcyclist.
"The motorcycle collided with the SUV and the male sustained injuries requiring medical treatment," police say. "The SUV occupants were uninjured."
The victim was taken to Hamilton General Hospital for serious but non-life threatening injuries.
The Collision Reconstruction Unit responded and took carriage of the investigation. The scene was held for approximately five hours and has since been cleared.
- Halton Police Investigating Serious Collision Involving Mississauga Man In Oakville
- Mississauga Man Seriously Injured in Collision in Oakville
- Mississauga Man Dies of Injuries From Oakville Crash
- Mississauga Man in Hospital After Oakville Crash
- Mississauga Woman in Critical Condition Following Motorcycle Crash in Halton Hills
- Some big changes coming to garbage and recycling in Mississauga
- Policy officer from Mississauga celebrating big lotto win
- Federal government identifies multiple flights that landed at Pearson Airport with COVID-19
- House of the Week: Huge $3.9 mil house near Rattray Marsh
- Driver in custody after driving without a tire in Mississauga