Mississauga Woman Found Dead in Niagara Falls
A 26-year-old Mississauga woman who was reported missing by police at the beginning of the month was recently found deceased in the Niagara area.
Peel police recently announced that investigators, with the help of Niagara Regional Police, have confirmed that Loveneet Kaur Mangat was recently found dead.
Mangat was reported missing on Wednesday, Oct 4. When she initially disappeared, police said she was last seen at her Shallford Road and Vernor Drive home.
Investigators believe that Mangat had travelled by transit to the Niagara Falls area.
On Tuesday, Oct. 10, Niagara police located a deceased female who was later identified as Mangat.
Police have not said that her death is suspicious.
Anyone with information regarding the incident is asked to call investigators at the 21 Division Criminal Investigation Bureau at (905) 453-2121, ext. 2133.
- Police Seek Public Assistance Locating Missing Woman from Mississauga
- 24-year-old Mississauga woman killed in Niagara Falls crash
- Police Looking to Identify Deceased Woman Found in Mississauga
- BREAKING: Five missing Niagara children found safe
- Elderly woman found dead under suspicious circumstances in Mississauga: Police
- Woman assaulted by stranger in unprovoked attack in Mississauga: Police
- PHOTOS: A look at the most and least expensive homes that just changed hands in Mississauga
- New rules regarding children in leash-free zones and smoking in parks are now in effect in Mississauga
- Mayor says “no evidence” to suggest Mississauga needs to be rolled back to Stage 2
- Ontario reports 401 new COVID-19 cases, highest daily increase since early June