Mississauga Woman Found Dead in Niagara Falls
A 26-year-old Mississauga woman who was reported missing by police at the beginning of the month was recently found deceased in the Niagara area.
Peel police recently announced that investigators, with the help of Niagara Regional Police, have confirmed that Loveneet Kaur Mangat was recently found dead.
Mangat was reported missing on Wednesday, Oct 4. When she initially disappeared, police said she was last seen at her Shallford Road and Vernor Drive home.
Investigators believe that Mangat had travelled by transit to the Niagara Falls area.
On Tuesday, Oct. 10, Niagara police located a deceased female who was later identified as Mangat.
Police have not said that her death is suspicious.
Anyone with information regarding the incident is asked to call investigators at the 21 Division Criminal Investigation Bureau at (905) 453-2121, ext. 2133.
- Police investigating hotel robbery in Mississauga
- Busy Mississauga library to close for two years for a multi-million-dollar renovation
- VIDEO: Man wanted for allegedly yelling racial comments and threats in Mississauga
- 16-year-old found with loaded gun in Mississauga, police say
- City still concerned about controversial convent and senior’s residence in Mississauga
- Police Seek Public Assistance Locating Missing Woman from Mississauga
- Police Looking to Identify Deceased Woman Found in Mississauga
- BREAKING: Five missing Niagara children found safe
- Police Identify Dead Body Found in Lake in Mississauga
- Police Concerned for Missing Woman Who Disappeared Without Medication