Mississauga Woman Found Dead in Niagara Falls
A 26-year-old Mississauga woman who was reported missing by police at the beginning of the month was recently found deceased in the Niagara area.
Peel police recently announced that investigators, with the help of Niagara Regional Police, have confirmed that Loveneet Kaur Mangat was recently found dead.
Mangat was reported missing on Wednesday, Oct 4. When she initially disappeared, police said she was last seen at her Shallford Road and Vernor Drive home.
Investigators believe that Mangat had travelled by transit to the Niagara Falls area.
On Tuesday, Oct. 10, Niagara police located a deceased female who was later identified as Mangat.
Police have not said that her death is suspicious.
Anyone with information regarding the incident is asked to call investigators at the 21 Division Criminal Investigation Bureau at (905) 453-2121, ext. 2133.
- Police Seek Public Assistance Locating Missing Woman from Mississauga
- Police Looking to Identify Deceased Woman Found in Mississauga
- Police discover body of 17-year-old man in Niagara Fall's Chippawa River
- UPDATE: Missing Niagara-on-the-Lake man found
- Police seek public's help after Niagara Falls traffic signs vandalized
- Police investigating "reports of possible gunshots" in Brampton
- 100% of recent Mississauga and Brampton COVID patients not fully vaccinated
- Lane closures in downtown Hamilton after watermain break
- Mississauga grandfather plans to share big lotto win with his children
- House fire in Brampton leads to police diverting traffic