Mississauga Woman Dead After Collision on Highway 403
Police have reported a fatality following a highway crash that occurred Friday evening.
Around 7:30 p.m. on June 15, paramedics were advised of a collision involving a car and a motorcycle on Highway 403 westbound near Hurontario.
Both vehicles were heavily damaged. The victim, a 49 year old Mississauga woman, was taken to a trauma centre in Toronto with critical injuries.
Shortly after 2:00 p.m. this afternoon, OPP Sgt. Kerry Schmidt reported that the victim succumbed to her injuries and has been pronounced dead.
The OPP are continuing to investigate this collision.
Photo courtesy of Sgt. Kerry Schmidt @OPP_HSD
- Major Facility Closing and Cutting Jobs in Mississauga
- Police Identify Brampton Shooting Victim Found on the 410 in Mississauga
- 15 Things You Never Knew About the Glenerin Inn in Mississauga
- Police Respond to Multiple Vehicle Collision in Mississauga
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Woman Seriously Injured After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga