Mississauga Woman Dead After Collision on Highway 403
Police have reported a fatality following a highway crash that occurred Friday evening.
Around 7:30 p.m. on June 15, paramedics were advised of a collision involving a car and a motorcycle on Highway 403 westbound near Hurontario.
Both vehicles were heavily damaged. The victim, a 49 year old Mississauga woman, was taken to a trauma centre in Toronto with critical injuries.
Shortly after 2:00 p.m. this afternoon, OPP Sgt. Kerry Schmidt reported that the victim succumbed to her injuries and has been pronounced dead.
The OPP are continuing to investigate this collision.
Photo courtesy of Sgt. Kerry Schmidt @OPP_HSD
- Extremely Popular Toronto Food Service Launches in Mississauga
- Here’s Everything We Know About Canada Day in Mississauga
- Top 5 Board Game Restaurants and Cafes in Mississauga
- Housing in Mississauga and GTA Could Climb Another 25% This Year
- Ontario PC Leader Patrick Brown Resigns Amid Sexual Assault Allegations