Mississauga Woman Dead After Collision on Highway 403
Police have reported a fatality following a highway crash that occurred Friday evening.
Around 7:30 p.m. on June 15, paramedics were advised of a collision involving a car and a motorcycle on Highway 403 westbound near Hurontario.
Both vehicles were heavily damaged. The victim, a 49 year old Mississauga woman, was taken to a trauma centre in Toronto with critical injuries.
Shortly after 2:00 p.m. this afternoon, OPP Sgt. Kerry Schmidt reported that the victim succumbed to her injuries and has been pronounced dead.
The OPP are continuing to investigate this collision.
Photo courtesy of Sgt. Kerry Schmidt @OPP_HSD
- UPDATE: Woman Dead After Highway Collision in Mississauga
- UPDATE: One Person Dead Following Serious Multi-Vehicle Highway Crash in Mississauga
- One Person Dead in Highway Collision in Mississauga
- Victim Identified in Fatal Highway Crash in Mississauga
- UPDATE: Mississauga Crash Victim Identified as 63 Year Old Brampton Man
- Select Mississauga and Brampton residents between 18 and 49 can book vaccines this week
- Speed cushions to be installed on four Mississauga roads
- Mississauga and Brampton rolling out mobile vaccine clinics targeting essential workers
- Couple charged following hate-related incident in parking lot in Mississauga
- Still no answer from feds as eight more flights and 67 rows affected by COVID-19 at Pearson Airport in Mississauga