Mississauga Woman Dead After Collision on Highway 403
Police have reported a fatality following a highway crash that occurred Friday evening.
Around 7:30 p.m. on June 15, paramedics were advised of a collision involving a car and a motorcycle on Highway 403 westbound near Hurontario.
Both vehicles were heavily damaged. The victim, a 49 year old Mississauga woman, was taken to a trauma centre in Toronto with critical injuries.
Shortly after 2:00 p.m. this afternoon, OPP Sgt. Kerry Schmidt reported that the victim succumbed to her injuries and has been pronounced dead.
The OPP are continuing to investigate this collision.
Photo courtesy of Sgt. Kerry Schmidt @OPP_HSD
- UPDATE: Woman Dead After Highway Collision in Mississauga
- UPDATE: One Person Dead Following Serious Multi-Vehicle Highway Crash in Mississauga
- One Person Dead in Highway Collision in Mississauga
- Victim Identified in Fatal Highway Crash in Mississauga
- UPDATE: Mississauga Crash Victim Identified as 63 Year Old Brampton Man
- Brampton truck driver sentenced to prison after 2019 collision that killed three
- Married parents of two from Milton celebrating big lotto win
- "Don't paint the hydrants" Mississauga fire department tells the public
- Arrest made after early morning shooting puts Hamilton school in lockdown
- $500,000 lotto winner from Mississauga thought it was a joke