Mississauga Woman Charged in Marijuana Dispensary Raid
A 28-year-old Mississauga woman has been arrested in connection with a raid on a Toronto marijuana dispensary.
At 6:00 p.m. on Tuesday (Oct. 11), Toronto police executed a search warrant at the Cana Clinic on Queen Street West and arrested and charged 12 individuals with drug-related offences.
Jennifer Taylor, who is from Mississauga, has been charged with possession of a schedule II substance for the purpose of trafficking, possession of a schedule II substance and possession of proceeds obtained by crime.
All of the suspects hail from Toronto and other GTA cities. Eight of the people charged are from Toronto, while others are from Whitby, Ajax and Oakville. The suspects are all between 19 and 35 years of age.
They are all scheduled to appear in court at Old City Hall on Wednesday, Nov. 23.
- PHOTOS: First Look at Massive Entertainment Facility Opening Today in Square One in Mississauga
- An Unexpected Shop is Opening Soon in Square One in Mississauga
- Numerous Flights Cancelled Following Fire at Pearson Airport
- Man Arrested Following Murder Investigation in Mississauga
- Part of Pearson Airport Evacuated Due to Fire
- Mississauga Man Charged in Connection with Marijuana Dispensary Raid
- Mississauga Woman Charged in Marijuana Raid
- Six Arrested, Two Pending Arrest for Possession of Massive Amounts of Illegal Drugs
- 11 Charged in GTA Drug Trafficking Bust
- Two Mississauga Residents Charged in Connection with Marijuana Dispensary Robberies