Mississauga Woman Charged in Connection With Toronto Shooting
A man and a Mississauga woman have been arrested in connection with a shooting incident.
On Saturday, April 6, at 3:22 pm, Toronto Police officers responded to a call reporting sounds of gunshots in the area of Bloor Street West and Spadina Avenue.
Police say that Steve Andrade, 41, of Toronto allegedly climbed to the roof of a building and shot a 9mm handgun three times in an unknown direction. Police say the accused attempted to hide the weapon in a trash can as police arrived. Officers recovered the loaded handgun shortly after.
No injuries were reported, but the accused has been charged with several offenses including, using a firearm carelessly, possessing a firearm without a license, possessing a loaded firearm and more.
Police say Dalma Becsei, 48, of Mississauga was also charged in with unsafe storage of a firearm, possession of a firearm contrary to license and transference of a firearm without authority.
The accused will both be appeared in court Sunday April 7.
- More than 500 new COVID-19 cases recorded in Ontario, close to 400 total cases found in Mississauga
- Pizza Pizza introducing new tamper-proof box
- More than 1,500 residents without power in Mississauga
- Mississauga officially cancels all events up until July 3
- PHOTOS: Trillium Health Partners building temporary pandemic response unit in Mississauga
- Three Charged With Firearm-Related Offences in Mississauga
- Mississauga Man Facing Numerous Charges After Police Seize Loaded Firearm
- Man Arrested After Firearm Related Incident in Mississauga
- Police Allegedly Find Loaded Handgun During Traffic Stop in Mississauga
- Mississauga Man Charged After Police Locate Drugs and Loaded Firearm