Mississauga Woman Celebrating Significant Lotto Win
It looks like the end of the summer won't be quite so sad for a Mississauga woman who's celebrating a pretty hefty lotto win.
OLG recently announced that Dushiyanthi Jayaseelan is celebrating after winning $54,630.50 from the May 3, 2017 Lotto 6/49 draw. Jayaseelan matched five numbers plus the bonus number to win a secondary prize.
Since Lotto 6/49 was launched in June 1982, Ontario players having won more than $11.4 billion in prizes.
The winning ticket was purchased at Shoppers Drug Mart on McLaughlin Road in Mississauga.
- One arrested, two suspects sought for carjacking of mother and three year old daughter in Mississauga
- More parkland is coming to one of Mississauga’s busiest neighbourhoods
- Province confirms route for new highway that will run through Peel
- Peel District School Board says parents have 10 days to decide whether or not to send their children back to class
- Super cute pastry café now open at Square One in Mississauga