Mississauga woman celebrating Lotto win
A Mississauga woman is celebrating a big Lotto win.
Heather Sedgwick is $100,000 richer thanks to her INSTANT BINGO DOUBLER win.
"As I played my ticket, I realized I only needed two corners for the outside box," she said.
"It came down to two numbers - I was shocked when I revealed the last number. I grabbed my phone to double check on the OLG Lottery App," she added.
Sedgwick said she plans to invest the money from her winnings, some of which will go towards new furniture for her home.
"Winning feels weird. It's surprising. I am proof that people win big money on INSTANT tickets," she said.
The winning ticket was purchased at Mac's on Derry Road East in Mississauga.
The OLG Prize Centre in Toronto has resumed in-person prize claims for winning-ticket holders of $50,000 or more by appointment only.
- Region providing money to residents who want to build basement apartments in Mississauga
- HOTW: Inside a $2.3 mil luxury penthouse in Mississauga's Marilyn Monroe condo
- Public Health says Mississauga and Brampton officially experiencing second wave of COVID-19 as new cases surpass 200 for second day in a row
- Ontario player wins Saturday’s $14.2 million Lotto 649 jackpot
- Mississauga teacher enjoying big lotto win