Mississauga woman celebrating Lotto win
A Mississauga woman is celebrating a big Lotto win.
Heather Sedgwick is $100,000 richer thanks to her INSTANT BINGO DOUBLER win.
"As I played my ticket, I realized I only needed two corners for the outside box," she said.
"It came down to two numbers - I was shocked when I revealed the last number. I grabbed my phone to double check on the OLG Lottery App," she added.
Sedgwick said she plans to invest the money from her winnings, some of which will go towards new furniture for her home.
"Winning feels weird. It's surprising. I am proof that people win big money on INSTANT tickets," she said.
The winning ticket was purchased at Mac's on Derry Road East in Mississauga.
The OLG Prize Centre in Toronto has resumed in-person prize claims for winning-ticket holders of $50,000 or more by appointment only.
- Child in life-threatening condition after being struck by vehicle in Mississauga: Police
- Cases in Mississauga and Brampton push Peel Region COVID number to record high
- 26-year-old celebrating big lotto win in Mississauga to do something special for mom
- Americans told to avoid Canada and flying into Mississasuga's Pearson Airport over COVID concerns
- Hotspot vaccines for over 18 crowd not ready to roll in Mississauga and Brampton