Mississauga Woman Celebrating Following Big Lotto Win
A very lucky Mississauga woman is enjoying a late summer windfall.
OLG recently congratulated Krystyna Ryves for winning $100,000 with Encore (August 10, 2018 LOTTO MAX draw).
OLG says Ryves matched the last six of seven Encore numbers in exact order to win the $100,000 prize. She also won $20 on her Lotto Max selection, bringing her total winnings to $100,020.
Encore can be played in conjunction with most online lottery games for an extra $1. There is an Encore draw every day.
The winning ticket was purchased at Petro Canada on Britannia Road in Mississauga.
- Male pronounced dead at scene after drowning in Brampton
- PICK A SIDE: When should masks no longer be mandatory in Ontario?
- Popular breakfast and lunch restaurant opening new location in Mississauga
- Special weather statement: Heavy rainfall in Mississauga, Brampton and Hamilton
- 1 in 3 Canadians considering 'workarounds' as Mississauga, Brampton and Hamilton house prices keep rising