Mississauga Woman Celebrating Following Big Lotto Win
A very lucky Mississauga woman is enjoying a late summer windfall.
OLG recently congratulated Krystyna Ryves for winning $100,000 with Encore (August 10, 2018 LOTTO MAX draw).
OLG says Ryves matched the last six of seven Encore numbers in exact order to win the $100,000 prize. She also won $20 on her Lotto Max selection, bringing her total winnings to $100,020.
Encore can be played in conjunction with most online lottery games for an extra $1. There is an Encore draw every day.
The winning ticket was purchased at Petro Canada on Britannia Road in Mississauga.
- Drugs found at kids playland, 19 from Brampton busted as international trafficking ring smashed, police release all names
- One of the best pho places in Mississauga is closing permanently
- Mississauga and Brampton businesses will be ordered closed if COVID-19 cases found
- Peel police asked to investigate after OPP officer seen pushing a child during a confrontation
- Mississauga and Brampton residents urged to avoid non-essential travel due to snow