Mississauga Woman Celebrating Following Big Lotto Win
A very lucky Mississauga woman is enjoying a late summer windfall.
OLG recently congratulated Krystyna Ryves for winning $100,000 with Encore (August 10, 2018 LOTTO MAX draw).
OLG says Ryves matched the last six of seven Encore numbers in exact order to win the $100,000 prize. She also won $20 on her Lotto Max selection, bringing her total winnings to $100,020.
Encore can be played in conjunction with most online lottery games for an extra $1. There is an Encore draw every day.
The winning ticket was purchased at Petro Canada on Britannia Road in Mississauga.
- BREAKING: Fried Chicken Festival Changing Location in Mississauga
- New Mississauga Location for Fried Chicken Festival Revealed
- Mississauga Set to Consider Ambitious Multi-Million Dollar Climate Change Plan
- Justin Trudeau Pledges to Ban Assault Weapons Following Mass Shooting in Mississauga
- Mississauga Fifth Most Expensive City for Rentals in Canada