Mississauga Woman Celebrating Enormous Jackpot Lotto Win
A Mississauga woman is officially a millionaire following a jackpot lotto win.
OLG recently congratulated Amberin Siddiqui for winning $5,000,000 in the November 7, 2018 Lotto 6/49 draw.
Since its launch in June 1982, Ontario Lotto 6/49 players have won over $12.4 billion in prizes, including 1,364 jackpot wins and 254 Guaranteed $1 Million Prize draws.
The winning ticket was purchased at Rabba Fine Foods on Heatherleigh Avenue in Mississauga.
And since Mississauga is a very lucky city, another resident is enjoying a big win.
OLG also congratulated Donny Amaral for winning $100,000 with Encore (October 12, 2018 LOTTO MAX draw).
OLG says Amaral matched the last six of seven Encore numbers in exact order to win the $100,000 prize.
Encore can be played in conjunction with most online lottery games for an extra $1. There is an Encore draw every day.
The winning ticket was purchased at Shell on Dundas Street in Mississauga.
- Mississauga Family Needs Help After Brutal Murder of 14-Year-Old Boy
- Seven Mississauga Residents Charged After Guns and Grenades Seized by Police
- Multiple Mississauga Schools Affected by Suspicious Incident
- Federal Government Warning Women Not to Travel to these Vacation Destinations
- Police Searching For 13-Year-Old Girl Missing For Two Days