Mississauga Woman Celebrating Enormous Jackpot Lotto Win
A Mississauga woman is officially a millionaire following a jackpot lotto win.
OLG recently congratulated Amberin Siddiqui for winning $5,000,000 in the November 7, 2018 Lotto 6/49 draw.
Since its launch in June 1982, Ontario Lotto 6/49 players have won over $12.4 billion in prizes, including 1,364 jackpot wins and 254 Guaranteed $1 Million Prize draws.
The winning ticket was purchased at Rabba Fine Foods on Heatherleigh Avenue in Mississauga.
And since Mississauga is a very lucky city, another resident is enjoying a big win.
OLG also congratulated Donny Amaral for winning $100,000 with Encore (October 12, 2018 LOTTO MAX draw).
OLG says Amaral matched the last six of seven Encore numbers in exact order to win the $100,000 prize.
Encore can be played in conjunction with most online lottery games for an extra $1. There is an Encore draw every day.
The winning ticket was purchased at Shell on Dundas Street in Mississauga.
- Syrian refugee family makes new life--and opens new business--in Mississauga
- Former Mississauga mayor Hazel McCallion set to support pro-Don Cherry Rally
- Hurontario Street closed in Mississauga due to collision
- Unpopular Opinion: 'Free speech' is not a thing and good riddance to 'Grapes'
- 40 YEARS LATER: Canada’s Biggest Evacuation in History Happened in Mississauga