Mississauga Woman Celebrating Enormous Jackpot Lotto Win
A Mississauga woman is officially a millionaire following a jackpot lotto win.
OLG recently congratulated Amberin Siddiqui for winning $5,000,000 in the November 7, 2018 Lotto 6/49 draw.
Since its launch in June 1982, Ontario Lotto 6/49 players have won over $12.4 billion in prizes, including 1,364 jackpot wins and 254 Guaranteed $1 Million Prize draws.
The winning ticket was purchased at Rabba Fine Foods on Heatherleigh Avenue in Mississauga.
And since Mississauga is a very lucky city, another resident is enjoying a big win.
OLG also congratulated Donny Amaral for winning $100,000 with Encore (October 12, 2018 LOTTO MAX draw).
OLG says Amaral matched the last six of seven Encore numbers in exact order to win the $100,000 prize.
Encore can be played in conjunction with most online lottery games for an extra $1. There is an Encore draw every day.
The winning ticket was purchased at Shell on Dundas Street in Mississauga.
- Drivers charged after four tow trucks involved in street racing in Milton: Police
- $1 million lotto prize was won by a lottery player in Ontario
- Police searching for suspects after church vandalized in Mississauga
- Police on scene for reports of suspicious package in Mississauga
- Cheese, ranch seasoning, mangoes and more recalled from stores in Mississauga, Brampton and Ontario