Mississauga woman accused of abduction
A Canada-wide warrant has been issued for a 34-year-old Mississauga woman in conjunction with an alleged parental abduction.
Olga Tumanska is accused of taking her two-year-old daughter to Kyiv, Ukraine, with no intention of returning to Canada, in contravention of a custody order.
Peel Regional Police advise there are no safety concerns regarding the child’s safety.
The suspect and child have been flagged with agencies including the RCMP, Interpol, Passport Canada and the Ministry of the Attorney General.
Anyone with any information is asked to call Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS, investigators at 21 Division Criminal Investigation Bureau at 905-453-3311, ext. 2233, or by visiting www.peelcrimestoppers.ca.
- Canada-Wide Arrest Warrant Issued in Parental Abduction of Six Year Old Girl
- Mississauga Male Arrested Following Attempted Child Abduction Incident in Oakville
- Canada Wide Warrant Issued in Brampton Cemetery Shooting
- Canada-Wide Arrest Warrant Issued for Murder Suspect After Suspicious Death in Brampton
- Police Charge Mississauga Woman in Connection With Abduction Allegation that Led to Amber Alert
- Another 7 flights with 38 rows affected land with COVID-19 at Pearson Airport in Mississauga
- Mississauga's 5 ugliest buildings
- Motorcyclist hospitalized after colliding with vehicle in Mississauga
- VIDEO: Canada Post truck rollover leads to major delays on 401 in Mississauga
- Some universities say no to proof of vaccination requirement