Mississauga under Winter Weather Travel Advisory
Environment Canada has issued a Winter Weather Travel Advisory for the Western GTA.
Between 5 a.m and 7 a.m. tomorrow (December 30) morning, two cm of snow is expected within an hour for Mississauga, which could make road conditions dangerous.
Additional precipitation is expected for areas inland from Lake Ontario late Wednesday morning—precipitation could take the form of freezing rain and ice pellets.
Road conditions are expected to worsen throughout the day, and drivers are encouraged to avoid non-essential travel if possible.
- Male pronounced dead at scene after drowning in Brampton
- PICK A SIDE: When should masks no longer be mandatory in Ontario?
- Popular breakfast and lunch restaurant opening new location in Mississauga
- 1 in 3 Canadians considering 'workarounds' as Mississauga, Brampton and Hamilton house prices keep rising
- 16 flights landing with COVID-19 at Pearson Airport in Mississauga most since February