Mississauga under Winter Weather Travel Advisory
Environment Canada has issued a Winter Weather Travel Advisory for the Western GTA.
Between 5 a.m and 7 a.m. tomorrow (December 30) morning, two cm of snow is expected within an hour for Mississauga, which could make road conditions dangerous.
Additional precipitation is expected for areas inland from Lake Ontario late Wednesday morning—precipitation could take the form of freezing rain and ice pellets.
Road conditions are expected to worsen throughout the day, and drivers are encouraged to avoid non-essential travel if possible.
- OPINION: Ontario’s new restrictions are pure theatre and everyone in Mississauga and Brampton should be furious
- Police won't randomly stop people or vehicles in Mississauga and Brampton
- Playgrounds allowed to reopen in Mississauga and Brampton
- New police powers will be toned down in Mississauga, Brampton and Ontario: Government source
- Three of Ontario's worst COVID-19 hotspots are in Mississauga