Mississauga under a fog advisory Thursday morning
Mississauga is under a fog advisory Thursday morning (Nov. 26).
According to Environment Canada, areas of dense fog will persist across the region throughout the morning, especially when little or no rain is falling.
Visibility may be significantly and suddenly reduced to near zero, the advisory warns.
As a result, travel could be hazardous due to reduced visibility in some locations.
If visibility is reduced while driving, turn on your lights and maintain a safe following distance. If visibility is reduced while driving, slow down, watch for tail lights ahead and be prepared to stop.
Motorists should allow extra time to reach their destination, the weather agency advises.
The fog is expected to lift later in the morning as a warm front moves through.
- Some university students in Mississauga are dating older partners to pay off debt
- Police won’t be stopping and questioning people while stay-at-home order is in effect
- New COVID-19 isolation centre now open in Peel; more coming soon
- Two COVID-19 cases reported at Loblaws in Mississauga
- Here's how the vaccine will be rolled out in Mississauga