Mississauga under a fog advisory Thursday morning
Mississauga is under a fog advisory Thursday morning (Nov. 26).
According to Environment Canada, areas of dense fog will persist across the region throughout the morning, especially when little or no rain is falling.
Visibility may be significantly and suddenly reduced to near zero, the advisory warns.
As a result, travel could be hazardous due to reduced visibility in some locations.
If visibility is reduced while driving, turn on your lights and maintain a safe following distance. If visibility is reduced while driving, slow down, watch for tail lights ahead and be prepared to stop.
Motorists should allow extra time to reach their destination, the weather agency advises.
The fog is expected to lift later in the morning as a warm front moves through.
- Fog advisory in effect for Mississauga this morning
- Winter weather travel advisory in effect for Mississauga and Brampton this morning
- Fog advisory in effect for Mississauga and Brampton this morning
- Fog Advisory Currently in Effect for Mississauga
- A fog advisory in effect for Mississauga and Brampton
- OPINION: Ontario’s new restrictions are pure theatre and everyone in Mississauga and Brampton should be furious
- Police won't randomly stop people or vehicles in Mississauga and Brampton
- Playgrounds allowed to reopen in Mississauga and Brampton
- Three of Ontario's worst COVID-19 hotspots are in Mississauga
- New police powers will be toned down in Mississauga, Brampton and Ontario: Government source