Mississauga townhouse complex makes list of most-searched condo properties in the GTA
While Mississauga boasts a white-hot real estate market, it looks like one townhouse complex, in particular, is generating some buzz amongst prospective buyers.
Strata.ca, a real estate website that provides data for every single condominium in the Greater Toronto Area, recently announced that a condo townhouse complex on Doug Leavens Blvd. in Mississauga has made its list of the most searched for condos in the GTA.
"Toronto's most searched for condos are littered throughout the GTA, and as far west as Mississauga," Strata.ca says on its website.
"Granted, some of these condos are quite luxurious; but by and large, the top 10 most searched for condos on Strata.ca are those offering great value."
The complex, located at 3895 Doug Leavens Blvd, came in at number 10 on the list.
King Plaza - 92 King Street East
King West Townhomes - 1-47 Sudbury St
Canary Park - 120 Bayview Ave & 389 Front St East
Showcase Lofts - 88 Colgate Ave
Carmelina Condos - 2055 Danforth Ave
High Park Residences - 1830 Bloor St West
Upside Down Condos II - 812 Lansdowne Ave
Kingston & Co Condos - 1100 Kingston Rd
Doug Leavens Blvd Townhomes - 3895 Doug Leavens Blvd
As for what makes the complex so uniquely searchable, Strata.ca says the suites are essentially attached houses that sell in the mid-700s in an in-demand area.
The townhouses, located in the Lisgar neighbourhood, appeal to families who are looking for a more affordable area. The neighbourhood, which is popular amongst young families, offers parks, water features and quality schools.
"You're basically getting the idyllic suburban lifestyle without all the hassle of traditional home maintenance. These townhomes offer generous space, comfortable layouts and overall higher quality of life," says Larry Medina, real estate agent at Strata.ca, in the report.
As for what the units look like on the inside, Strata.ca says finishes vary based on past renovations, adding that the complex boasts a mix of modern units and others that could use a little updating.
"Regardless, all suites are open concept and most feature multi-floor layouts, with fenced backyards, and private garages," Strata.ca says.
- Nine Mississauga condos in three different neighbourhoods are growing in value
- One Mississauga neighbourhood boasts lower-than-average condo prices
- PHOTOS: Mississauga townhouse sells for almost $200k over asking
- New report says Mississauga condo market picking up steam
- Top 10 Swankiest Condos in Mississauga
- Brampton truck driver charged for smuggling cocaine into Canada
- Alarmingly 20% of all Brampton being tested currently have COVID-19
- Mississauga boxing gym defying provincial lockdown orders facing charges by City
- Mississauga and Brampton may have seen last of the lockdowns, says Peel Region's top doctor
- Gun play has police on the scene at Brampton neighbourhood