Mississauga to Receive Heavy Rainfall and Potential Thunderstorms
Mississauga is expected to receive more rainy weather to add to last weekend’s showers, starting overnight and lasting until Tuesday evening.
Environment Canada predicts the rain to be periodic in nature with significant breaks in the precipitation during the day on Tuesday.
The rain may fall heavily at times, and the possibility of a few thunderstorms also exists.
Rainfall amounts are expected to be highly variable, likely between 20 to 40 mm. A few areas, where showers and thunderstorms are most prevalent, may even exceed 50 mm in rainfall.
- Elementary school classes set to be reorganized in Mississauga
- Police responding for female pedestrian struck by vehicle in Mississauga
- City issuing big tickets at private gatherings in Mississauga this weekend
- House of the Week: $4.8 mil mansion with glorious wine cellar
- OPINION: Mississauga anti-maskers event doing more harm than good