Mississauga to Receive Heavy Rainfall and Potential Thunderstorms
Mississauga is expected to receive more rainy weather to add to last weekend’s showers, starting overnight and lasting until Tuesday evening.
Environment Canada predicts the rain to be periodic in nature with significant breaks in the precipitation during the day on Tuesday.
The rain may fall heavily at times, and the possibility of a few thunderstorms also exists.
Rainfall amounts are expected to be highly variable, likely between 20 to 40 mm. A few areas, where showers and thunderstorms are most prevalent, may even exceed 50 mm in rainfall.
- Update from the Peel District School Board regarding COVID-19
- Canadian military preparing to get involved in COVID-19 pandemic
- Indigo lays off 5,200 employees, stores closed indefinitely
- Close to 1,000 cases of COVID-19 recorded in Ontario, with 41 new cases found in Peel
- Pusateri’s responds after being called out for price gouging by Doug Ford