Mississauga to Receive Heavy Rainfall and Potential Thunderstorms
Mississauga is expected to receive more rainy weather to add to last weekend’s showers, starting overnight and lasting until Tuesday evening.
Environment Canada predicts the rain to be periodic in nature with significant breaks in the precipitation during the day on Tuesday.
The rain may fall heavily at times, and the possibility of a few thunderstorms also exists.
Rainfall amounts are expected to be highly variable, likely between 20 to 40 mm. A few areas, where showers and thunderstorms are most prevalent, may even exceed 50 mm in rainfall.
- 121 workers at Mississauga's Gateway postal facility test positive for COVID-19
- Subway can press $210-million defamation suit against CBC for show on chicken content
- Changes coming to garbage pickup this winter in Mississauga
- York Region shares list of box stores fined over violations of COVID-19 rules
- Rental rates for some units fell close to 10 per cent at the end of 2020 in Mississauga