Mississauga to Receive Heavy Rainfall and Potential Thunderstorms
Mississauga is expected to receive more rainy weather to add to last weekend’s showers, starting overnight and lasting until Tuesday evening.
Environment Canada predicts the rain to be periodic in nature with significant breaks in the precipitation during the day on Tuesday.
The rain may fall heavily at times, and the possibility of a few thunderstorms also exists.
Rainfall amounts are expected to be highly variable, likely between 20 to 40 mm. A few areas, where showers and thunderstorms are most prevalent, may even exceed 50 mm in rainfall.
- VIDEO: Canada Post truck rollover leads to major delays on 401 in Mississauga
- VIDEO: Aftermath of double fatal collision in Mississauga
- Brief foot pursuit leads to arrest of Mississauga man after a pair of pharmacy robberies
- Canada's top doc warns that full vaccination does not equal full protection from COVID-19
- $100,000 prize for Brampton winner of Big Brother Canada