Mississauga to Receive Heavy Rainfall and Potential Thunderstorms
Mississauga is expected to receive more rainy weather to add to last weekend’s showers, starting overnight and lasting until Tuesday evening.
Environment Canada predicts the rain to be periodic in nature with significant breaks in the precipitation during the day on Tuesday.
The rain may fall heavily at times, and the possibility of a few thunderstorms also exists.
Rainfall amounts are expected to be highly variable, likely between 20 to 40 mm. A few areas, where showers and thunderstorms are most prevalent, may even exceed 50 mm in rainfall.
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Aftermath of fatal crash that claimed two lives in Mississauga
- Mandarin location in Mississauga temporarily closed for renovations
- Significant snowfall in the forecast for Mississauga this winter
- Mississauga school in hold and secure following nearby stabbing incident
- Fatal crash closes major road in Mississauga