Mississauga to get some steamy and soggy weather this week
Mississauga should brace for some steamy and sometimes soggy weather later this week.
Starting Tuesday (July 14), Environment Canada predicts that temperatures will hover around the high 20s and low thirties for the rest of the week. With humidity, it will feel more like 33 degrees Celsius at times.
Throughout the day on Thursday, there will be a 60 per cent chance of showers, dropping to a 30 per cent chance in the evening.
According to the weather agency, temperatures will comfortably dip to below 20 in the evenings.
Saturday temperatures will climb to mid-30s and Sunday will see similar temperatures with a 60 per cent chance of showers.
- Here is What the Weather Will be Like in Mississauga This Week
- Here's What the Weather is Expected to be Like in Mississauga This Week
- Freezing temperatures and flurries are coming for Mississauga this week
- Very low temperatures expected tonight in Mississauga
- Warm weather coming to Mississauga this weekend
- An employee at a Shoppers Drug Mart location in Mississauga has tested positive for COVID-19
- Police looking for 13 year old last seen in Mississauga
- The Keg is opening a brand new restaurant in Mississauga
- BREAKING: Province recommends against trick-or-treating in Mississauga
- Mississauga salesman enjoying big lotto win