Mississauga to get some steamy and soggy weather this week
Mississauga should brace for some steamy and sometimes soggy weather later this week.
Starting Tuesday (July 14), Environment Canada predicts that temperatures will hover around the high 20s and low thirties for the rest of the week. With humidity, it will feel more like 33 degrees Celsius at times.
Throughout the day on Thursday, there will be a 60 per cent chance of showers, dropping to a 30 per cent chance in the evening.
According to the weather agency, temperatures will comfortably dip to below 20 in the evenings.
Saturday temperatures will climb to mid-30s and Sunday will see similar temperatures with a 60 per cent chance of showers.
- Warmer weather and snow showers in forecast for Mississauga
- Here is What the Weather Will be Like in Mississauga This Week
- Warm spring weather and rain showers in the forecast this week in Mississauga
- Here's What the Weather is Expected to be Like in Mississauga This Week
- Freezing temperatures and flurries are coming for Mississauga this week
- Select Mississauga and Brampton residents between 18 and 49 can book vaccines this week
- Mass rollout of the 18+ vaccination sites in hotspots weeks away in Mississauga
- Couple charged following hate-related incident in parking lot in Mississauga
- Speed cushions to be installed on four Mississauga roads
- Mississauga and Brampton rolling out mobile vaccine clinics targeting essential workers