Mississauga to get some steamy and soggy weather this week
Mississauga should brace for some steamy and sometimes soggy weather later this week.
Starting Tuesday (July 14), Environment Canada predicts that temperatures will hover around the high 20s and low thirties for the rest of the week. With humidity, it will feel more like 33 degrees Celsius at times.
Throughout the day on Thursday, there will be a 60 per cent chance of showers, dropping to a 30 per cent chance in the evening.
According to the weather agency, temperatures will comfortably dip to below 20 in the evenings.
Saturday temperatures will climb to mid-30s and Sunday will see similar temperatures with a 60 per cent chance of showers.
- Temperatures to hit 30 degrees Celsius this week in Mississauga and Brampton
- Chance of showers every day this week in Mississauga
- Thunderstorms, temperatures up to 25 degrees Celsius expected this week in Mississauga and Brampton
- Warmer weather and snow showers in forecast for Mississauga
- Temperatures expected to hit 30 degrees in Mississauga and Brampton this long weekend
- Male shot in Mississauga, taken to trauma centre
- Police advising motorists to watch out for rogue cow in Milton
- One arrested after loaded firearm found in Brampton
- Mangoes recalled from stores in Mississauga, Brampton and Ontario due to Hepatitis A
- This popular all-day breakfast and lunch spot is coming to Brampton