Mississauga to get April-like weather this week
If you’ve been yearning for spring warmth to arrive as soon as possible, you’re in luck.
This upcoming week will start off with mild temperatures, transitioning into warmer temperatures that will feel more like early April on Tuesday and Wednesday, according to The Weather Network.
“If we hold onto the sunshine and we can avoid having the wind blow off of Lake Ontario, we will see temperatures climbing into the low to mid teens,” the Network predicts.
There’s a chance for rainfall starting late Wednesday and continuing into Thursday, and temperatures on Thursday will continue to be mild.
All good things must come to an end, as cooler weather is expected to return to the region at the end of the week, along with a threat of rain or a mix of wet snow and rain.
“Temperatures for next weekend and into the following week will be near seasonal for mid-March,” the Weather Network says.
- Warmer temperatures and heavy rainfall expected this week in Mississauga
- Mix of warmer and seasonal temperatures expected this week in Mississauga
- Warm spring weather and rain showers in the forecast this week in Mississauga
- Colder temperatures and a brief period of warmth expected this week in Mississauga
- Bizarre Weather Expected in Mississauga Next Week
- House of the week: Spectacular $4.3 mil Lorne Park home with wine cellar
- PHOTOS: Over 100 townhouses planned for brand new neighbourhood in Mississauga
- Still no answer from feds as 14 flights land at Mississauga's Pearson Airport with COVID-19
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Fight breaks out at gas station in Brampton
- Give AstraZeneca vaccine to residents 18+ in hotspot areas like Mississauga and Brampton: Ontario Liberal leader