Mississauga Teens Charged in Oakville and Burlington Bank Robberies
Three Mississauga teens are facing charges in connection with a pair of bank robberies in Oakville and Burlington.
The first hold-up took place on Nov. 21 at 9:50 a.m.
That’s when two masked men entered the Royal Bank of Canada at 2025 William O'Connell Blvd. in Burlington.
The suspects indicated they were armed and demanded money, say Halton police.
But the pair didn’t get any cash and quickly fled.
Investigators allege the same masked suspects went to a TD Canada Trust in Oakville at 2325 Trafalgar Rd. at 10:46 a.m.
This time, they made off with an undisclosed amount of cash and fled to an awaiting Mazda 3 driven by a third suspect.
Officers were dispatched to the area, following the suspects to a commercial plaza at Burnhamthorpe Rd. W. and Creditview Rd. in Mississauga.
All three males were arrested.
Officers seized a replica firearm, cash, clothing worn during the robberies, the Mazda 3, and a small amount of marijuana.
The suspects were transported to the Oakville police station where they were held in custody pending a bail hearing.
Abdeljhafour Houem, 19, of Mississauga, is charged with three counts of robbery, possession of a weapon for a dangerous purpose, and possession of a controlled substance (marijuana).
Kadir Aidarus, 18, of Mississauga, is charged with three counts of robbery, two counts of wearing a disguise during the commission of an indictable offence, and possession of a weapon for a dangerous purpose.
A male youth, 17, of Mississauga - whose name is protected under the Youth Criminal Justice Act - is charged with three counts of robbery, two counts of wearing a disguise during the commission of an indictable offence, and possession of a weapon for a dangerous purpose.
All three were scheduled to attend a bail hearing at the Milton courthouse on Tuesday.
Anyone with information regarding this incident is asked to contact Det.-Const. Autumn Mills of the 2 District Criminal Investigation Bureau at 905-825-4747 ext: 2285.
Tips can also be submitted to Crime Stoppers “See something, Hear something, Say something” at 1-800-222-8477 (TIPS), through the web at www.haltoncrimestoppers.ca, or by texting “Tip201” with your message to 274637 (crimes).
- Three Teens Arrested Following Hate-Motivated Crime in Mississauga
- Here’s When a Highly-Anticipated American Store Will Be Opening Its First Mississauga Location
- Stunning New Condo Set to Become Tallest Building in Mississauga
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Batman Gets Pulled Over by Police
- Police Report Possible Drowning in Mississauga
- Mississauga Teens Charged in Oakville Armed Robbery
- Mississauga Teen Charged in GTA Bank Robbery Spree
- Suspects Charged in 'Subway Bandit' Investigation
- Two Mississauga Residents Charged in Connection with Marijuana Dispensary Robberies
- Six Arrested, Two Pending Arrest for Possession of Massive Amounts of Illegal Drugs