Mississauga Teen Arrested for Fleeing Scene of Collision
A Mississauga teen was arrested after he attempted to flee the scene of a collision that happened overnight.
At 1:41 a.m., Peel Regional Police were called to 1820 Bonhill Road near Dixie after it was reported that a number of vehicles and motorcycles were racing in the area.
Upon arriving, police were notified of a collision that happened just down the street — a driver struck and injured a motorcyclist before fleeing the scene.
Police caught up to the driver, a 16-year-old male, who was promptly arrested and charged with failure to remain at the scene of an accident.
The motorcyclist was taken to Sunnybrook Hospital with, thankfully, non-life threatening injuries.
- Mississauga Uber Driver Arrested After Two Sexual Assault Incidents
- 5 “Haunted” Conspiracy Theories That Exist In Mississauga
- UPDATE on CLOSURE: Popular Japanese/Korean Restaurant in Mississauga Closed for Health Violations
- Police Chasing Rogue Swan in Mississauga
- Top 5 Under the Radar Fish & Chip Joints in Mississauga
- Peel Police on Scene Following Collision in Mississauga
- Motorcyclist Seriously Injured in Collision with Pick-Up Truck
- Teen Charged After Mother and Toddler Killed in Collision in Mississauga
- Driver Charged After Fleeing From Police in Mississauga
- Police Officer Charged in Collision that Killed a Motorcyclist in Mississauga