Mississauga Teen Arrested for Fleeing Scene of Collision
A Mississauga teen was arrested after he attempted to flee the scene of a collision that happened overnight.
At 1:41 a.m., Peel Regional Police were called to 1820 Bonhill Road near Dixie after it was reported that a number of vehicles and motorcycles were racing in the area.
Upon arriving, police were notified of a collision that happened just down the street — a driver struck and injured a motorcyclist before fleeing the scene.
Police caught up to the driver, a 16-year-old male, who was promptly arrested and charged with failure to remain at the scene of an accident.
The motorcyclist was taken to Sunnybrook Hospital with, thankfully, non-life threatening injuries.
- Peel Police on Scene Following Collision in Mississauga
- Driver Arrested With Stolen Property After Single-Vehicle Collision In Mississauga
- Motorcyclist Taken to Hospital After Crash in Mississauga
- Motorcyclist Seriously Injured in Collision with Pick-Up Truck
- Teen Charged After Mother and Toddler Killed in Collision in Mississauga
- Mississauga grandfather celebrating big lotto win
- Province places new restrictions on bars and restaurants, closes all strip clubs
- Two Mississauga men enjoying big lotto wins
- Peel District schools in Mississauga with reported cases of COVID-19 – September 24
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Aftermath of jewelry store robbery in Mississauga