Mississauga Teen Arrested for Fleeing Scene of Collision
A Mississauga teen was arrested after he attempted to flee the scene of a collision that happened overnight.
At 1:41 a.m., Peel Regional Police were called to 1820 Bonhill Road near Dixie after it was reported that a number of vehicles and motorcycles were racing in the area.
Upon arriving, police were notified of a collision that happened just down the street — a driver struck and injured a motorcyclist before fleeing the scene.
Police caught up to the driver, a 16-year-old male, who was promptly arrested and charged with failure to remain at the scene of an accident.
The motorcyclist was taken to Sunnybrook Hospital with, thankfully, non-life threatening injuries.
- Driver Arrested With Stolen Property After Single-Vehicle Collision In Mississauga
- Peel Police on Scene Following Collision in Mississauga
- Police searching for driver who fled scene of collision on foot in Mississauga
- Motorcyclist Seriously Injured in Collision with Pick-Up Truck
- Motorcyclist Taken to Hospital After Crash in Mississauga
- Top 5 Chicken on the Rocks in Mississauga
- Some university students in Mississauga are dating older partners to pay off debt
- Vehicle leaves scene after striking pedestrian in Mississauga
- Long-awaited store finally opens in Streetsville
- Three OPP officers charged following allegations of preferential treatment for GTA tow operators