Mississauga teacher charged with sexual exploitation: Peel Police
A Mississauga elementary school teacher is facing sexual exploitation charges in relation to an incident that took place in June 2009.
In a press release issued Friday (April 30), Peel Police said that earlier this month investigators received information that in June 2009, a teacher's assistant from a Toronto-area high school, allegedly sexually exploited a 16-year-old victim within the Region of Peel.
On April 28, 2021, police said, investigators arrested Jeffrey Gallo, a 39-year-old man from Mississauga and charged him with Sexual Exploitation.
He is scheduled to appear at the Ontario Court of Justice in Brampton on July 5, 2021, to answer the charge.
Gallo currently works as an elementary school teacher in Mississauga for the Dufferin Peel Catholic District School Board.
Anyone with information in relation to this or any other similar incident is asked to contact investigators at the Special Victims Unit at 905-453-2121, ext. 3460.
Anonymous information may also be submitted by calling Peel Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477), by visiting www.peelcrimestoppers.ca.
- Mississauga High School Teacher Charged in Connection with Sexual Assault
- Mississauga high school teacher charged with sexual assault
- Man Who Worked at Mississauga High School Facing Host of Sexual Exploitation Charges
- Teacher Who Taught in Mississauga Facing Sexual Assault Charges
- Man Who Worked at Mississauga High School Facing Sexual Exploitation Charges
- Canada Revenue Agency scam backfires, three from Brampton now face charges
- Father from Mississauga celebrating a big lotto win living out his ‘Price is Right’ dream
- Police bring down organized crime group breaking into Mississauga homes
- Popular Korean-style hotdogs joint coming to Mississauga
- No criminal circumstances in death of Brampton child, say police