Mississauga Teacher Charged in Sex Assault Case
A Mississauga teacher is facing charges in connection with a sexual exploitation case in Toronto.
The incident took place on April 2.
Toronto police were sent to a sex assault call at the Ontario International College at 4620 Finch Ave. E. on May 14 at 10:06 a.m.
A man sexually assaulted a girl who was his student, investigators allege, adding the incident took place off school property.
The suspect was arrested on May 17.
Adil Hamza, 43, is charged with one count of sexual assault and one count of sexual exploitation.
Hamza was scheduled to appear in Toronto court on Thursday.
Anyone with information is asked to contact police at 416-808-4200, Crime Stoppers anonymously at 416-222-TIPS (8477), online at www.222tips.com, or text TOR and your message to CRIMES (274637).
File photo courtesy of Toronto Police
- What's Open and Closed Victoria Day Monday in Mississauga
- You Will Be Ticketed for Doing This at a Red Light Camera in Mississauga
- Province Advising Residents to Beware of Ticks and Lyme Disease
- Is Privatization an Election Issue in Mississauga?
- Million Dollar Lotto Ticket and Two Other Winning Tickets Sold in Mississauga
- Teacher Who Taught in Mississauga Facing Sexual Assault Charges
- Mississauga High School Teacher Charged in Connection with Sexual Assault
- Mississauga Man Facing Charges in Connection with Sexual Assault
- Mississauga Man Charged with Sexual Assault
- Teacher at Mississauga School Charged with Sex Assault