Mississauga Teacher Charged in Sex Assault Case
A Mississauga teacher is facing charges in connection with a sexual exploitation case in Toronto.
The incident took place on April 2.
Toronto police were sent to a sex assault call at the Ontario International College at 4620 Finch Ave. E. on May 14 at 10:06 a.m.
A man sexually assaulted a girl who was his student, investigators allege, adding the incident took place off school property.
The suspect was arrested on May 17.
Adil Hamza, 43, is charged with one count of sexual assault and one count of sexual exploitation.
Hamza was scheduled to appear in Toronto court on Thursday.
Anyone with information is asked to contact police at 416-808-4200, Crime Stoppers anonymously at 416-222-TIPS (8477), online at www.222tips.com, or text TOR and your message to CRIMES (274637).
File photo courtesy of Toronto Police
- Mississauga Man Charged in Toronto Sex Assault
- Mississauga teacher charged with sexual exploitation: Peel Police
- Teacher Who Taught in Mississauga Facing Sexual Assault Charges
- Mississauga Man Facing Charges in Connection with Sexual Assault
- Mississauga High School Teacher Charged in Connection with Sexual Assault
- BRAMPTON'S MOST WANTED: Peel Police hunt four men on the run
- Another 7 flights with 38 rows affected land with COVID-19 at Pearson Airport in Mississauga
- VIDEO: All lanes blocked on Hwy 401 due to multiple vehicles pile up in Mississauga
- Provinces look to mix COVID-19 vaccines in light of changing supply
- Mississauga, Brampton to lift restrictions once Ontario's COVID numbers are "well below" 1,000 daily cases