Mississauga Teacher Charged in Sex Assault Case
A Mississauga teacher is facing charges in connection with a sexual exploitation case in Toronto.
The incident took place on April 2.
Toronto police were sent to a sex assault call at the Ontario International College at 4620 Finch Ave. E. on May 14 at 10:06 a.m.
A man sexually assaulted a girl who was his student, investigators allege, adding the incident took place off school property.
The suspect was arrested on May 17.
Adil Hamza, 43, is charged with one count of sexual assault and one count of sexual exploitation.
Hamza was scheduled to appear in Toronto court on Thursday.
Anyone with information is asked to contact police at 416-808-4200, Crime Stoppers anonymously at 416-222-TIPS (8477), online at www.222tips.com, or text TOR and your message to CRIMES (274637).
File photo courtesy of Toronto Police
- Mississauga Man Charged in Toronto Sex Assault
- Teacher Who Taught in Mississauga Facing Sexual Assault Charges
- Mississauga Man Facing Charges in Connection with Sexual Assault
- Mississauga High School Teacher Charged in Connection with Sexual Assault
- Mississauga high school teacher charged with sexual assault
- International travelers are walking out of Mississauga's Pearson Airport and ignoring quarantine rules
- Police discover remains of deceased infant in basement of Hamilton home
- Peel District School Board issues apology for racially insensitive content on internal webpage for staff
- Mississauga pressing to enter red-zone on March 9
- Police searching for suspect in connection to stabbing in Mississauga