Mississauga Taking Back Old and Unwanted Waste Bins Today
Got a few old waste bins you need to get rid of? You're in luck.
Peel is organizing a "take-back" event, in which it will be taking back old and obsolete waste containers. This includes green bins, blue boxes, grey boxes, and other plastic containers that were part of Peel’s former curbside collection program.
From 8 a.m. to 1 p.m. on Saturday (July 23), citizens can have their bins disposed of for free by taking them to the Lakeview Water Treatment Facility on 920 East Avenue.
Keep in mind that bins will only be accepted if they're empty, old and obsolete. Peel will also not be collecting any old containers at the curb.
Another take-back event will take place next month on August 6, and will allow residents to drop off their old containers at the Iceland Arena on 705 Matheson Blvd. East.
- Two employees at Mississauga grocery store test positive for COVID-19
- Mississauga’s Most Notorious Murder Case - Peter Demeter
- The perfect selfie spot is taking shape in Mississauga
- House of the Week: Magnificent $8.8 Mil Mansion with Luxurious Indoor Pool
- Mississauga travel agency owner wins $1 million lotto prize