Mississauga students moved to another Malton school as police investigate
Students from Brandon Gate Public School in Malton have been relocated to another school because of an ongoing Peel Police investigation.
The closest nearby schools are Darcel Ave. Sr. Public School and St. Gabriel Adult Education Centre.
More than 170 students have been moved while police search the school and the area for an unknown reason.
The school, located at 3800 Brandon Gate Dr., is in Mississauga northeast corner near Highways 427 and 407.
Police say that the search of the school is complete, adding that the search was the result of a threat made to the school. The search was conducted by K9 units and the EDU and nothing concerning was found.
Police say the students will be returning to the school.
- Mississauga school evacuated due to police investigation
- Peel District School Board provides update on when and how Mississauga students will return to school
- Police Investigating Threat at Mississauga School
- Catholic school students might face delayed start to school year in Mississauga: DPCDSB
- Last chance today for Mississauga public school students to choose learning model
- Canada Revenue Agency scam backfires, three from Brampton now face charges
- Father from Mississauga celebrating a big lotto win living out his ‘Price is Right’ dream
- Police bring down organized crime group breaking into Mississauga homes
- Mississauga Mayor furious about retirement party at Canada Post facility in Mississauga
- Woman in Brampton struck and killed while trying to retrieve something from trunk