Mississauga students moved to another Malton school as police investigate
Students from Brandon Gate Public School in Malton have been relocated to another school because of an ongoing Peel Police investigation.
The closest nearby schools are Darcel Ave. Sr. Public School and St. Gabriel Adult Education Centre.
More than 170 students have been moved while police search the school and the area for an unknown reason.
The school, located at 3800 Brandon Gate Dr., is in Mississauga northeast corner near Highways 427 and 407.
Police say that the search of the school is complete, adding that the search was the result of a threat made to the school. The search was conducted by K9 units and the EDU and nothing concerning was found.
Police say the students will be returning to the school.
- Mississauga school evacuated due to police investigation
- Peel District School Board provides update on when and how Mississauga students will return to school
- Police Investigating Threat at Mississauga School
- Catholic school students might face delayed start to school year in Mississauga: DPCDSB
- Last chance today for Mississauga public school students to choose learning model
- Police searching for missing 13-year-old girl last seen driving a car in Mississauga
- PHOTOS: A look inside a mass vaccination clinic in Mississauga
- Construction coming to busy GO Station and street to make way for Hurontario LRT in Mississauga
- Mass COVID-19 vaccination clinic opens in Mississauga
- Pearson Airport in Mississauga welcome 19 international and 13 domestic flights with COVID-19