Mississauga Schools Were Placed Under Hold and Secure Following Robbery
Two Mississauga schools were placed under hold and secure following a robbery in Mississauga.
At 2:00 p.m., Peel police announced that a robbery had occurred at a convenience store in the Bristol and Hurontario area. No weapon was seen during the incident.
San Lorenzo and Barondale schools were both placed under hold and secure, but the holds have since been lifted.
- Police searching for suspect of sexual assault and robbery in Mississauga
- CLOSURE: Two Pakistani restaurants closed for health violations in Mississauga
- Very Exciting Event Coming to Massive Entertainment Facility
- World premiere of huge attraction coming to Square One in Mississauga
- Canadian government warning residents to beware of convincing new SIN scam
- Schools Under Hold and Secure After Convenience Store Robbery in Mississauga
- Multiple Schools in Hold and Secure Following Robbery in Mississauga
- Two Schools in Hold and Secure Due to Bank Robbery in Mississauga
- Six Schools Under Hold and Secure in Mississauga
- Two Schools Under Hold and Secure Following Bank Robbery in Mississauga