Mississauga Schools Were Placed Under Hold and Secure Following Robbery
Two Mississauga schools were placed under hold and secure following a robbery in Mississauga.
At 2:00 p.m., Peel police announced that a robbery had occurred at a convenience store in the Bristol and Hurontario area. No weapon was seen during the incident.
San Lorenzo and Barondale schools were both placed under hold and secure, but the holds have since been lifted.
- Schools Under Hold and Secure After Convenience Store Robbery in Mississauga
- Schools in hold and secure following bank robbery in Mississauga
- Multiple Schools in Hold and Secure Following Robbery in Mississauga
- Three schools in hold and secure following bank robbery in Mississauga
- Two Schools in Hold and Secure Due to Bank Robbery in Mississauga
- Nurse who worked at Trillium Health Partners in Mississauga dies of COVID-19
- Child in life-threatening condition after being struck by vehicle in Mississauga: Police
- She picked up a ticket on a whim and won a big lotto prize in Mississauga
- Hotspot vaccines for over 18 crowd not ready to roll in Mississauga and Brampton
- Americans told to avoid Canada and flying into Mississasuga's Pearson Airport over COVID concerns