Mississauga Schools Were Placed Under Hold and Secure Following Robbery
Two Mississauga schools were placed under hold and secure following a robbery in Mississauga.
At 2:00 p.m., Peel police announced that a robbery had occurred at a convenience store in the Bristol and Hurontario area. No weapon was seen during the incident.
San Lorenzo and Barondale schools were both placed under hold and secure, but the holds have since been lifted.
- Mississauga School in Lockdown After Weapon Reportedly Seen
- Residents Devastated After Homeless Man’s Garden Destroyed in Mississauga
- New Bank Fraud Scam Circulating in Mississauga
- Police Release Warning to Residents Following Multiple Sexual Assaults in Mississauga
- Do You Know How to Use a Roundabout in Mississauga?
- Schools Under Hold and Secure After Convenience Store Robbery in Mississauga
- Two Schools in Hold and Secure Due to Bank Robbery in Mississauga
- Six Schools Under Hold and Secure in Mississauga
- At Least Four Schools Under Hold and Secure in Mississauga
- Two Schools Under Hold and Secure Following Bank Robbery in Mississauga