Mississauga schools in hold and secure due to suspicious activity: Police
Two Mississauga schools are in hold and secure due to what police are calling “suspicious activity.”
Peel police say that a call regarding two males who are reportedly associated with a vehicle theft came in before 9:00 am on Sept. 17.
Police say the men were seen running from the vehicle in the Four Springs Ave. and Watergarden Dr.
Police say Cooksville PES and Hilary CES are in hold and secure as a result.
Uniform police and K9 units are in the area.
UPDATE: Police say the hold and secures have been lifted and that officers have taken one male into custody. The other suspect is still outstanding.
An investigation into the incident is ongoing.
- Two Schools Under Hold and Secure Due to Police Investigation in Mississauga
- Schools in Mississauga in hold and secure due to suspicious package
- Schools Under Hold and Secure in Mississauga While Police Investigate Reports of Suspect Armed with Knife
- Mississauga Schools in Hold and Secure After Male Reportedly Seen With Gun
- Multiple Schools in Hold and Secure Due to Police Investigation in Mississauga
- House of the week: Spectacular $4.3 mil Lorne Park home with wine cellar
- PHOTOS: Over 100 townhouses planned for brand new neighbourhood in Mississauga
- Still no answer from feds as 14 flights land at Mississauga's Pearson Airport with COVID-19
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Fight breaks out at gas station in Brampton
- Here's where the new Automated Speed Enforcement cameras are in Mississauga