Mississauga schools in hold and secure due to suspicious activity: Police
Two Mississauga schools are in hold and secure due to what police are calling “suspicious activity.”
Peel police say that a call regarding two males who are reportedly associated with a vehicle theft came in before 9:00 am on Sept. 17.
Police say the men were seen running from the vehicle in the Four Springs Ave. and Watergarden Dr.
Police say Cooksville PES and Hilary CES are in hold and secure as a result.
Uniform police and K9 units are in the area.
UPDATE: Police say the hold and secures have been lifted and that officers have taken one male into custody. The other suspect is still outstanding.
An investigation into the incident is ongoing.
- Two Schools Under Hold and Secure Due to Police Investigation in Mississauga
- Schools in Mississauga in hold and secure due to suspicious package
- Schools Under Hold and Secure in Mississauga While Police Investigate Reports of Suspect Armed with Knife
- Mississauga Schools in Hold and Secure After Male Reportedly Seen With Gun
- Multiple Schools in Hold and Secure Due to Police Investigation in Mississauga
- Brampton restaurant ordered to pay $13K in missed wages to former cook
- Unvaccinated students in Mississauga and Ontario will follow stricter COVID outbreak rules, Ontario top doc says
- $500,000 lotto winner from Mississauga thought it was a joke
- Burlington residents now have an additional splash pad to check out this summer
- Mississauga and Ontario residents will be told how many COVID-19 cases are in unvaccinated people, province promises