Mississauga School Evacuated After Gas Leak Reported
A Mississauga school has been evacuated following reports of a gas leak, police say.
Peel police say police and Mississauga Fire and Emergency Services are on scene at Westacres Public School, located in the Breezy Brae Dr. and QEW area, to investigate reports of a natural gas leak.
Police say students have been evacuated from the school.
No injuries have been reported.
Updates to follow.
Police say the school has been checked by Mississauga Fire and Enbridge Gas. No gas leak was located.
Students are returning to class.
- Firefighters responding to fire alarm at Mississauga condo building
- Mississauga high school teacher charged with sexual assault
- These Square One stores have officially reopened in Mississauga
- Mississauga restaurant apologizes for controversial post about tipping
- What’s Open and Closed Canada Day in Mississauga