Mississauga School and Daycare in Hold and Secure Due to Online Threat
A Mississauga school and daycare are currently in hold and secure following an online threat.
Peel Police say Clarkson Secondary and Mini Skool Daycare are both currently in hold and secure.
Police say a student received an online threat. The student then, according to police, notified an adult who called police.
Police are currently investigating.
We will provide updates as they become available.
- Schools and Daycare Under Hold and Secure in Mississauga
- Numerous Schools in Hold and Secure Following Gun-Related Threat in Mississauga
- Mississauga school in hold and secure while police look for male in "state of undress"
- One School in Lockdown and Others in Hold and Secure in Mississauga
- Police Investigating Threat at Mississauga School
- Mississauga salesman enjoying big lotto win
- McDonald's reopens in North Mississauga after worker tests positive for COVID-19
- Police looking for 13 year old last seen in Mississauga
- An employee at a Shoppers Drug Mart location in Mississauga has tested positive for COVID-19
- One-bedroom apartments in Mississauga third most expensive on list of 35 Canadian cities