Mississauga’s First Vietnamese Tapas Resto Set To Open
Mississauga's first Vietnamese tapas resto-bar will be opening its doors sometime in September and it's called Dang! Vietnamese Tapas Bar & Lounge.
The family-owned restaurant has been in the restaurant business since the early 90s and the menu will include Vietnamese small plates and fusion delicacies.
Tapas-style dining is fun and engaging and allows your table to try a variety of dishes. Also, tapas dining is the epitome of what food is all about -- bringing people together. After all, sharing is caring.
Dang! will be located in the Northeast part of the city near the airport at Dixie Rd. and Courtneypark Dr.
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Anti-masker's racist rant in Mississauga grocery store
- T&T CEO and Bonnie Crombie address racist tirade at Mississauga grocery store
- Man threatened staff at Mississauga clinic after being asked to wear a mask: Police
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: 407 closed due to massive fire
- Mississauga passes mandatory mask bylaw