Mississauga’s First Vietnamese Tapas Resto Set To Open
Mississauga's first Vietnamese tapas resto-bar will be opening its doors sometime in September and it's called Dang! Vietnamese Tapas Bar & Lounge.
The family-owned restaurant has been in the restaurant business since the early 90s and the menu will include Vietnamese small plates and fusion delicacies.
Tapas-style dining is fun and engaging and allows your table to try a variety of dishes. Also, tapas dining is the epitome of what food is all about -- bringing people together. After all, sharing is caring.
Dang! will be located in the Northeast part of the city near the airport at Dixie Rd. and Courtneypark Dr.
- "Don't paint the hydrants" Mississauga fire department tells the public
- Police make arrest in assualt case at a Mississauga park
- Carjacking at knifepoint in Brampton, suspects sought by Peel police
- Pfizer says third dose of COVID-19 vaccine very effective against Delta variant
- Over 80 per cent of eligible Ontarians have now received at least one dose