Mississauga’s First Vietnamese Tapas Resto Set To Open
Mississauga's first Vietnamese tapas resto-bar will be opening its doors sometime in September and it's called Dang! Vietnamese Tapas Bar & Lounge.
The family-owned restaurant has been in the restaurant business since the early 90s and the menu will include Vietnamese small plates and fusion delicacies.
Tapas-style dining is fun and engaging and allows your table to try a variety of dishes. Also, tapas dining is the epitome of what food is all about -- bringing people together. After all, sharing is caring.
Dang! will be located in the Northeast part of the city near the airport at Dixie Rd. and Courtneypark Dr.
- An employee at a Shoppers Drug Mart location in Mississauga has tested positive for COVID-19
- Police looking for 13 year old last seen in Mississauga
- The Keg is opening a brand new restaurant in Mississauga
- Mississauga salesman enjoying big lotto win
- BREAKING: Province recommends against trick-or-treating in Mississauga