Mississauga’s First Vietnamese Tapas Resto Set To Open
Mississauga's first Vietnamese tapas resto-bar will be opening its doors sometime in September and it's called Dang! Vietnamese Tapas Bar & Lounge.
The family-owned restaurant has been in the restaurant business since the early 90s and the menu will include Vietnamese small plates and fusion delicacies.
Tapas-style dining is fun and engaging and allows your table to try a variety of dishes. Also, tapas dining is the epitome of what food is all about -- bringing people together. After all, sharing is caring.
Dang! will be located in the Northeast part of the city near the airport at Dixie Rd. and Courtneypark Dr.
- Crews Attending Basement Fire in Mississauga
- A New Pop-Up Store is Open at Erin Mills Town Centre in Mississauga
- Man in Life-Threatening Condition After Being Pulled from Pool in Mississauga
- Mississauga Man Facing 45 Hate-Related Charges
- Popular Store Opens First Outlet in Canada at Toronto Premium Outlets