Mississauga’s First Vietnamese Tapas Resto Set To Open
Mississauga's first Vietnamese tapas resto-bar will be opening its doors sometime in September and it's called Dang! Vietnamese Tapas Bar & Lounge.
The family-owned restaurant has been in the restaurant business since the early 90s and the menu will include Vietnamese small plates and fusion delicacies.
Tapas-style dining is fun and engaging and allows your table to try a variety of dishes. Also, tapas dining is the epitome of what food is all about -- bringing people together. After all, sharing is caring.
Dang! will be located in the Northeast part of the city near the airport at Dixie Rd. and Courtneypark Dr.
- Archaeological artifacts found at site of a proposed hotel in Mississauga
- PICK A SIDE: What's the minimum amount to tip at a restaurant?
- PHOTOS: History-making, 18 million square foot development planned for Mississauga
- More snow coming to Mississauga this weekend
- Really Old School Restaurants in Mississauga