Mississauga road closed Thursday morning due to collision
A collision in Mississauga has led to a female pedestrian being transported to hospital and Peel police closing northbound lanes at Hurontario St and Bristol Rd.
The driver of the other vehicle reportedly remained on the scene.
Police say drivers can also expect morning delays in the southbound lanes.
- Hurontario Street closed in Mississauga due to collision
- Road closed in Mississauga due to collision involving pedestrian
- Police investigating collision involving female pedestrian in Mississauga
- Lanes Blocked Due To Collision On Highway 410 Northbound In Mississauga
- Police investigating fatal collision involving pedestrian on 403 in Mississauga