Mississauga road closed due to police investigation
Absolute Avenue is closed due to a police investigation in Mississauga.
Peel Regional Police are currently investigating reports of a man screaming from his home in the area of Absolute and Hurontario Street.
Due to the investigation, Absolute is closed from Hurontario to Burnhamthorpe road. Drivers are advised to find alternative routes.
- Exciting Christmas Events are Coming to a Huge Entertainment Facility
- Mississauga advising residents to exercise caution with ridesharing services
- Police looking for armed suspects following bank robbery in Mississauga
- Here's what you need to know about the new regulations for airlines
- A look at one of the most in-demand neighbourhoods in Mississauga