Mississauga road closed due to police investigation
Absolute Avenue is closed due to a police investigation in Mississauga.
Peel Regional Police are currently investigating reports of a man screaming from his home in the area of Absolute and Hurontario Street.
Due to the investigation, Absolute is closed from Hurontario to Burnhamthorpe road. Drivers are advised to find alternative routes.
- Busy Mississauga library to close for two years for a multi-million-dollar renovation
- VIDEO: Man wanted for allegedly yelling racial comments and threats in Mississauga
- 16-year-old found with loaded gun in Mississauga, police say
- City still concerned about controversial convent and senior’s residence in Mississauga
- New case of coronavirus found in Ontario