Mississauga Road closed due to collision in Mississauga
Peel Regional Police are investigating a collision in Mississauga
The northbound side of Mississauga Road is currently closed due to a two-car collision that occurred at the intersection of Mississauga and Derry Road. Two passengers from one of the vehicles have been sent to a trauma centre with serious injuries. The driver of the other vehicle was uninjured.
Drivers should expect delays and find alternative routes if possible.
- Here's what you need to know about the new regulations for airlines
- Walmart opens brand new facility in Mississauga
- A Peel police officer has been charged with sexual assault
- VIDEO: aftermath of fatal crash in Mississauga
- Popular gourmet American doughnut shop opening first Ontario location in Mississauga
- Road Closed as Police Investigate Collision in Mississauga
- Mississauga Intersection Closed Following Two-Vehicle Collision
- Road closed in Mississauga due to collision involving pedestrian
- Part of Major Road Closed Following Collision in Mississauga
- Mississauga Road Closure in Effect Following Four-Vehicle Collision