Mississauga Road closed due to collision in Mississauga
Peel Regional Police are investigating a collision in Mississauga
The northbound side of Mississauga Road is currently closed due to a two-car collision that occurred at the intersection of Mississauga and Derry Road. Two passengers from one of the vehicles have been sent to a trauma centre with serious injuries. The driver of the other vehicle was uninjured.
Drivers should expect delays and find alternative routes if possible.
- Derry and Airport Road closed due to collision involving alleged impaired driver in Mississauga
- Road Closed as Police Investigate Collision in Mississauga
- Mississauga Intersection Closed Following Two-Vehicle Collision
- Road closed in Mississauga due to collision involving pedestrian
- Part of Major Road Closed Following Collision in Mississauga