Mississauga Road closed due to collision in Mississauga
Peel Regional Police are investigating a collision in Mississauga
The northbound side of Mississauga Road is currently closed due to a two-car collision that occurred at the intersection of Mississauga and Derry Road. Two passengers from one of the vehicles have been sent to a trauma centre with serious injuries. The driver of the other vehicle was uninjured.
Drivers should expect delays and find alternative routes if possible.
- Derry and Airport Road closed due to collision involving alleged impaired driver in Mississauga
- Major road closed due to collision in Mississauga
- Road Closed as Police Investigate Collision in Mississauga
- Mississauga Intersection Closed Following Two-Vehicle Collision
- Road closed in Mississauga due to collision involving pedestrian
- Masks mandatory in Mississauga until end of September, some face coverings no longer permitted
- Get second dose as soon as you can Brampton, Mississauga residents urged
- Mayor wants Brampton, Mississauga residents to be able to get a hair cut sooner than scheduled
- Breaking out in a mysterious rash? Mississauga's gypsy moth may be the problem
- Mississauga man murdered at Wasaga Beach, Brampton man one of two charged