Mississauga road closed after pedestrian struck and injured
A road in Mississauga had to be closed early Wednesday evening after a male pedestrian was struck by a driver and injured.
Rathburn Road is closed to westbound traffic at Hammerson Drive after a collision that was reported at 5:52 p.m.to the Peel Regional Police. A man was struck by a vehicle and taken to hospital with unknown injuries.
The driver of the vehicle remained on the scene.
PEDESTRIAN STRUCK:— Peel Regional Police (@PeelPolice) June 9, 2021
- Hammerson Dr/Rathburn Rd W in #Mississauga
- Vehicle stayed on scene
- Adult male transported to local hospital
- u/k injuries
- Road closed w/b Rathbun Rd @ Hammerson Dr
- Use alternate routes
- C/R at 5:52 pm
- Road Closed After Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Road Closed Following a Pedestrian Being Struck in Mississauga
- Major Road Closed After Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Pedestrian in Hospital After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Road Closed After Man Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Mississauga man murdered at Wasaga Beach, Brampton man one of two charged
- Mayor wants Brampton, Mississauga residents to be able to get a hair cut sooner than scheduled
- 20 Maxmillion lotto prizes of $1 million were won in Ontario, no jackpot winner
- Get second dose as soon as you can Brampton, Mississauga residents urged
- Doner kebab chain opens Mississauga location