Mississauga retiree enjoying big lotto win
A Mississauga retiree is celebrating a big lotto win.
OLG says that saying "yes" to Encore paid off for Bradley Gregorin, who matched the last six of seven Encore numbers in the exact order in the May 11, 2020, Daily Grand draw to win $100,000.
Gregorin, a 74-year old mother of two, also won $20,000 about 22 years ago.
OLG says Gregorin discovered her win early one morning while making coffee at 5:00 am.
"I was looking at the Encore numbers and matching them all," she told OLG.
"I was so shocked - I had to check those numbers at least one hundred times," she smiled.
OLG says the retired grocery store worker plans to buy something special for herself as a treat but will also share this win with her sons.
"You get goosebumps. You shake and wonder if this is really happening. It's absolute Nirvana," she said/
The winning ticket was purchased at Rabba on Lakeshore Road East in Mississauga.
- Some university students in Mississauga are dating older partners to pay off debt
- Enforcement of Ontario’s new stay-at-home orders: an explanation
- Peel Police say Mississauga residents are calling 911 to find out if it is okay to go out
- Ontario announces blitz of big-box stores in Mississauga following declaration of stay at home order
- Starbucks says closure of up to 300 stores in Canada to be completed by end of March