Mississauga retiree enjoying big lotto win
A Mississauga retiree is celebrating a big lotto win.
OLG says that saying "yes" to Encore paid off for Bradley Gregorin, who matched the last six of seven Encore numbers in the exact order in the May 11, 2020, Daily Grand draw to win $100,000.
Gregorin, a 74-year old mother of two, also won $20,000 about 22 years ago.
OLG says Gregorin discovered her win early one morning while making coffee at 5:00 am.
"I was looking at the Encore numbers and matching them all," she told OLG.
"I was so shocked - I had to check those numbers at least one hundred times," she smiled.
OLG says the retired grocery store worker plans to buy something special for herself as a treat but will also share this win with her sons.
"You get goosebumps. You shake and wonder if this is really happening. It's absolute Nirvana," she said/
The winning ticket was purchased at Rabba on Lakeshore Road East in Mississauga.
- HBC sues landlord of Square One, Yorkdale claiming failure to run ‘first class’ malls
- HOTW: Inside a $2.3 mil luxury penthouse in Mississauga's Marilyn Monroe condo
- Ontario player wins Saturday’s $14.2 million Lotto 649 jackpot
- Region providing money to residents who want to build basement apartments in Mississauga
- Public Health says Mississauga and Brampton officially experiencing second wave of COVID-19 as new cases surpass 200 for second day in a row