Mississauga Retiree Celebrating Huge Lotto Win
A very lucky Mississauga retiree is enjoying a pretty special lotto win.
OLG says David Sumnauth is celebrating after winning a top prize with Instant Cash For Life (Game #1174).
OLG says Sumnauth has chosen the lump sum payment of $675,000.
"I won $500,000 in 2013 on an Instant ticket," Sumnauth, a 70-year-old delivery business retiree, told OLG. "I enjoy playing mostly Instant tickets, but also play Quick Pick for Lotto Max and Lotto 6/49."
Sumnauth told OLG knew he had won as soon as he played his ticket.
"I was stunned at first."
The father of four and grandfather of three plans on helping his family and taking a couple trips.
"Somewhere warm, then maybe to Scotland to enjoy a few whiskey tours. It feels really good winning."
Instant Cash For Life is available for $4 a play and the top prize is $1,000 a week for life. Odds of winning a prize are 1 in 3.93.
The winning ticket was purchased at Esso on Erin Mills Parkway in Mississauga.
- Mississauga salesman enjoying big lotto win
- Police looking for 13 year old last seen in Mississauga
- Dufferin-Peel Catholic District schools in Mississauga with reported COVID-19 cases – October 20
- McDonald's reopens in North Mississauga after worker tests positive for COVID-19
- US Vice-President candidate Kamala Harris has a Mississauga connection