Mississauga restaurant paying it forward with "Buy One Give One" lasagna dinner
If enjoying a lasagna dinner and helping out the less fortunate sounds like your kind of win/win situation, then this Mississauga restaurant has an offer for you.
Solstice Restaurant & Wine Bar, located in Clarkson Village, is bringing back its “Buy One Give One” offer this week.
Customers can purchase a beef or vegetarian lasagna (served with caesar salad and garlic bread) for $15 and a non-perishable food item.
For every meal sold, the restaurant says it will match it by donating a prepared meal to The Compass food bank, which provides food to Mississauga residents in need.
Solstice says they were able to provide over 300 meals the last time they did this offer.
“The Compass is in need. We need to help them and we want to engage the community,” the restaurant said.
Residents can order by calling the restaurant at 905-822-1801 before the deadline, which is 8:00 p.m. on Tuesday, December 1.
Orders can then be picked up from the restaurant the following day on Wednesday, December 2.
- Now you can prepare your own restaurant food in Mississauga
- Mississauga restaurant partnering with volunteers to deliver meals to food banks
- One-Of-A-Kind Mississauga Restaurant Launching a Food Truck
- Brand New Greek Restaurant Now Open in Mississauga
- Brand New Comfort Food Restaurant Opening in Mississauga
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Boeing 737 Max's very first flight after two deadly crashes takes off from Pearson
- This Mississauga neighbourhood has one of the highest COVID-19 percent positivity rates in Ontario
- Paramedics responding after vehicle crashes into Mississauga residence
- New Jollibee restaurant opens at Square One in Mississauga
- Mississauga woman speechless after massive lottery win