Mississauga Residents Reminded to Change Their Clocks for Daylight Savings
Spring is nearly upon us, which means it’s yet again time to “spring” forward and adjust our clocks.
This year, Daylight Saving Time in Canada will begin at 3:00 a.m. on Sunday, March 10.
Before going to bed this evening, residents should remember to adjust their clocks one hour forward (which means sacrificing an hour of sleep tonight but getting longer daylight hours in the process).
Clocks that are connected to a network, such as your smartphone’s clock, will likely be updated automatically so you won’t have to worry about them.
Happy (almost) Spring, Mississauga!
- One of Mississauga’s best-known bars will not be reopening
- Toddler dies after being struck by car at apartment complex in Mississauga
- Mississauga students cannot switch from distance to in-person learning at random during the school year: PDSB
- COVID-19 outbreak declared at Mississauga retirement home after employee tests positive for the virus
- Mosquitos carrying West Nile discovered in Mississauga