Mississauga Residents Reminded to Change Their Clocks for Daylight Savings
Spring is nearly upon us, which means it’s yet again time to “spring” forward and adjust our clocks.
This year, Daylight Saving Time in Canada will begin at 3:00 a.m. on Sunday, March 10.
Before going to bed this evening, residents should remember to adjust their clocks one hour forward (which means sacrificing an hour of sleep tonight but getting longer daylight hours in the process).
Clocks that are connected to a network, such as your smartphone’s clock, will likely be updated automatically so you won’t have to worry about them.
Happy (almost) Spring, Mississauga!
- Here's when to change your clocks for Daylight Savings
- Gentle reminder: Clocks spring forward this weekend
- Is Daylight Savings Time Going To Be Eliminated In Ontario?
- Here's how the end of daylight savings time could injure you in Mississauga
- Turning Your Clocks Back Can Make You Less Safe in Mississauga
- One postal code in Mississauga has a startling 21% COVID-19 positivity rate
- Father from Mississauga celebrating a big lotto win living out his ‘Price is Right’ dream
- Canada Revenue Agency scam backfires, three from Brampton now face charges
- Starbucks shuts down two Brampton locations because of COVID-19
- Police bring down organized crime group breaking into Mississauga homes