Mississauga Residents Part of Massive Lotto Win
If there's one thing Mississauga has a lot of, it's very lucky lotto winners.
OLG recently announced two Mississauga residents are substantially richer after a very exciting lotto win. A group of eight GTA residents matched all seven winning numbers on their Encore selection and took home a stunning $1 million.
The lucky winners include:
- Gracian Alfonso of Mississauga
- Ann Alfonso of Mississauga
- Cynthia Gonsalves of Scarborough
- Eramila Coutinho of Etobicoke
- Louis Gonsalves of Scarborough
- Mario Gonsalves of Etobicoke
- Michael Gonsalves of Pickering
- Regina Gonsalves of Pickering
Encore can be played in conjunction with most online lottery games for an extra $1. There is an Encore draw every day.
The winning ticket was purchased at Red Apples Convenience on Mavis Road in Mississauga.
- Mississauga woman speechless after massive lottery win
- Mississauga church youth group leader arrested for sexual assault
- VIDEO: Mississauga Youtuber Kyle Forgeard surprises his parents by letting them retire early
- Tech startups can apply for funding and get in front of industry partners with this opportunity
- Canada Post reports more cases of COVID found at Mississauga's Gateway facility