Mississauga Residents Part of Massive Lotto Win
If there's one thing Mississauga has a lot of, it's very lucky lotto winners.
OLG recently announced two Mississauga residents are substantially richer after a very exciting lotto win. A group of eight GTA residents matched all seven winning numbers on their Encore selection and took home a stunning $1 million.
The lucky winners include:
- Gracian Alfonso of Mississauga
- Ann Alfonso of Mississauga
- Cynthia Gonsalves of Scarborough
- Eramila Coutinho of Etobicoke
- Louis Gonsalves of Scarborough
- Mario Gonsalves of Etobicoke
- Michael Gonsalves of Pickering
- Regina Gonsalves of Pickering
Encore can be played in conjunction with most online lottery games for an extra $1. There is an Encore draw every day.
The winning ticket was purchased at Red Apples Convenience on Mavis Road in Mississauga.
- UPDATED: Pair of bears on the loose in Mississauga
- McDonald’s showing appreciation for Canadian teachers
- Leave it to beavers for posing as bears
- Brampton driving school instructor charged with sexual offences
- Dufferin-Peel Catholic District schools in Mississauga with reported COVID-19 cases – September 30