Mississauga Residents Part of Massive Lotto Win
If there's one thing Mississauga has a lot of, it's very lucky lotto winners.
OLG recently announced two Mississauga residents are substantially richer after a very exciting lotto win. A group of eight GTA residents matched all seven winning numbers on their Encore selection and took home a stunning $1 million.
The lucky winners include:
- Gracian Alfonso of Mississauga
- Ann Alfonso of Mississauga
- Cynthia Gonsalves of Scarborough
- Eramila Coutinho of Etobicoke
- Louis Gonsalves of Scarborough
- Mario Gonsalves of Etobicoke
- Michael Gonsalves of Pickering
- Regina Gonsalves of Pickering
Encore can be played in conjunction with most online lottery games for an extra $1. There is an Encore draw every day.
The winning ticket was purchased at Red Apples Convenience on Mavis Road in Mississauga.
- Still no answer from feds as 14 flights land at Mississauga's Pearson Airport with COVID-19
- House of the week: Spectacular $4.3 mil Lorne Park home with wine cellar
- Give AstraZeneca vaccine to residents 18+ in hotspot areas like Mississauga and Brampton: Ontario Liberal leader
- PHOTOS: Over 100 townhouses planned for brand new neighbourhood in Mississauga
- OPINION: Ontario’s new restrictions are pure theatre and everyone in Mississauga and Brampton should be furious