Mississauga Residents Celebrating Following Gigantic Group Lotto Win
A few colleagues recently received some very, very good news.
OLG recently announced that 14 GTA residents—including three people who hail from Mississauga—are walking away with much fatter wallets after winning the guaranteed $1 million prize from the April 12 Lotto 6/49 draw.
- Yong Yang of Vaughan
- Allison Einarson of Oakville
- Catriona Beard of Toronto
- Jasnik Dhaliwal of Brampton
- Jean Howard of Mississauga
- Jessica Joe of Toronto
- Justyna Tchorni of Mississauga
- Laura Prince of Toronto
- Lisa Evans of Etobicoke
- Lyudmyla Sanina of Mississauga
- Nahid Najimi of Oakville
- Nastaran Sheidaei of Vaughan
- Priya Mistry of Brampton
- Sarah Karim of Brampton
This is just more evidence that Mississauga is pretty lucky when it comes to the lottery. Just yesterday, OLG announced that a local woman was celebrating after winning $100,000 with Encore.
The winning ticket was purchased at PlayOLG.ca.
Congrats to the lucky winners!
- International travelers are walking out of Mississauga's Pearson Airport and ignoring quarantine rules
- Police discover remains of deceased infant in basement of Hamilton home
- Peel District School Board issues apology for racially insensitive content on internal webpage for staff
- Mississauga pressing to enter red-zone on March 9
- Police searching for suspect in connection to stabbing in Mississauga