Mississauga residents can now obtain police record checks online
Peel police is now providing Brampton and Mississauga residents with an online application process to obtain police record checks.
Brampton and Mississauga residents can now obtain a Criminal Record Check, Criminal Record and Judicial Matters Check or Vulnerable Sector Check for employment or volunteer purposes without having to attend a police station in person.
The online program will allow residents to apply for all three levels of record checks, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
The entire process, including verification of identity and fee processing, are done electronically using a platform developed by Rogue Data Corporation that specializes in secure workflow automation.
Applicants will be required to answer a series of authentication questions based on the applicant's personal credit file, when applying online for a police record check.
Answers to the questions are timed to ensure added security and privacy.
Anyone who is unable to use the online application can contact Peel Regional Police - Records Search Unit at 905-453-2121 x 4338 and inquire about making an appointment to attend in person.
- These Are The Ways Peel Police Can Check Your Background
- Online shopping set to hit record this year in Canada
- Police Warn Residents to Be Safe While Using Online Dating Sites and Apps
- Interactive online map allows Brampton residents to give feedback about local neighbourhoods
- Record setting day in Mississauga and Brampton for COVID-19 vaccinations
- Brampton resident celebrated his big lotto win with champagne
- Milton driver high on alcohol and drugs get five years in jail for killing Mississauga man
- 1 in 3 Canadians considering 'workarounds' as Mississauga, Brampton and Hamilton house prices keep rising
- Lane closures in downtown Hamilton after watermain break
- Three-day food festival coming to Square One in Mississauga