Mississauga residents can now obtain police record checks online
Peel police is now providing Brampton and Mississauga residents with an online application process to obtain police record checks.
Brampton and Mississauga residents can now obtain a Criminal Record Check, Criminal Record and Judicial Matters Check or Vulnerable Sector Check for employment or volunteer purposes without having to attend a police station in person.
The online program will allow residents to apply for all three levels of record checks, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
The entire process, including verification of identity and fee processing, are done electronically using a platform developed by Rogue Data Corporation that specializes in secure workflow automation.
Applicants will be required to answer a series of authentication questions based on the applicant's personal credit file, when applying online for a police record check.
Answers to the questions are timed to ensure added security and privacy.
Anyone who is unable to use the online application can contact Peel Regional Police - Records Search Unit at 905-453-2121 x 4338 and inquire about making an appointment to attend in person.
- McDonald’s showing appreciation for Canadian teachers
- Dufferin-Peel Catholic District schools in Mississauga with reported COVID-19 cases – September 29
- Peel District schools in Mississauga with reported cases of COVID-19 – September 29
- Three women injured in Mississauga apartment attack
- Amber alert called off as girls found safe