Mississauga residents can now obtain police record checks online
Peel police is now providing Brampton and Mississauga residents with an online application process to obtain police record checks.
Brampton and Mississauga residents can now obtain a Criminal Record Check, Criminal Record and Judicial Matters Check or Vulnerable Sector Check for employment or volunteer purposes without having to attend a police station in person.
The online program will allow residents to apply for all three levels of record checks, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
The entire process, including verification of identity and fee processing, are done electronically using a platform developed by Rogue Data Corporation that specializes in secure workflow automation.
Applicants will be required to answer a series of authentication questions based on the applicant's personal credit file, when applying online for a police record check.
Answers to the questions are timed to ensure added security and privacy.
Anyone who is unable to use the online application can contact Peel Regional Police - Records Search Unit at 905-453-2121 x 4338 and inquire about making an appointment to attend in person.
- These Are The Ways Peel Police Can Check Your Background
- Online shopping set to hit record this year in Canada
- Police Warn Residents to Be Safe While Using Online Dating Sites and Apps
- Record setting day in Mississauga and Brampton for COVID-19 vaccinations
- Police Offering Tips on How to Protect Yourself Online
- Select Mississauga and Brampton residents between 18 and 49 can book vaccines this week
- Couple charged following hate-related incident in parking lot in Mississauga
- Speed cushions to be installed on four Mississauga roads
- Mississauga and Brampton rolling out mobile vaccine clinics targeting essential workers
- Still no answer from feds as eight more flights and 67 rows affected by COVID-19 at Pearson Airport in Mississauga