Mississauga residents can now obtain police record checks online
Peel police is now providing Brampton and Mississauga residents with an online application process to obtain police record checks.
Brampton and Mississauga residents can now obtain a Criminal Record Check, Criminal Record and Judicial Matters Check or Vulnerable Sector Check for employment or volunteer purposes without having to attend a police station in person.
The online program will allow residents to apply for all three levels of record checks, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
The entire process, including verification of identity and fee processing, are done electronically using a platform developed by Rogue Data Corporation that specializes in secure workflow automation.
Applicants will be required to answer a series of authentication questions based on the applicant's personal credit file, when applying online for a police record check.
Answers to the questions are timed to ensure added security and privacy.
Anyone who is unable to use the online application can contact Peel Regional Police - Records Search Unit at 905-453-2121 x 4338 and inquire about making an appointment to attend in person.
- These Are The Ways Peel Police Can Check Your Background
- Online shopping set to hit record this year in Canada
- Police Warn Residents to Be Safe While Using Online Dating Sites and Apps
- Police Offering Tips on How to Protect Yourself Online
- Cargojet preparing for record holiday hauls with more pilots, planes
- BREAKING: Canada Post employee dies of COVID-19 following massive outbreak at Mississauga Gateway facility
- Startling study shows people ignore COVID symptoms and continue to work in Mississauga and Brampton
- Furry fear-mongering: Coexisting with coyotes (and other wildlife)
- Ontario pediatricians calling on Province to reopen schools as soon as possible
- 16-year-old charged with attempted murder in Mississauga