Mississauga Residents Can Expect Summer Weather This Long Weekend
After today’s rainy weather, many people will be happy to hear that warmer weather is on the way.
However, there are a few rainy days left before the warmer weather this long weekend. On Tuesday and Wednesday, there is a chance of rain showers. The weather will be around 13 degrees celsius on Tuesday and around 18 degrees celsius on Wednesday.
According to the Weather Network, the weather will start looking a lot better after.
On Thursday and Friday, the weather is around 15 degrees celsius and mainly sunny.
On Saturday, the temperature will be a high of 17 degrees celsius. People can look forward to the sunny skies.
Sunday will be the best day of the week with a high of 25 degrees celsius, but it will feel like 29 degrees celsius with the humidex.
Victoria day will be another day of perfect beach weather as it will be 23 degrees celsius with a feel like of 28 degrees celsius.
What will you be doing this long weekend?
- It Will Feel Like 33 Degrees Celsius This Weekend In Mississauga
- It's Going to Feel Like 44 Degrees in Mississauga This Week
- Warmer Weather Expected This Weekend in Mississauga
- Warmer weather and snow showers in forecast for Mississauga
- Here's what the weather will look like this long weekend in Mississauga
- Top 5 Chicken on the Rocks in Mississauga
- Region providing money to residents who want to build basement apartments in Mississauga
- Police stop truck going over double the speed limit in Mississauga
- Two COVID-19 cases reported at Mississauga grocery stores
- Ontario to expand big-box-retail blitz amid widespread rule violations