Mississauga Residents Can Expect Summer Weather This Long Weekend
After today’s rainy weather, many people will be happy to hear that warmer weather is on the way.
However, there are a few rainy days left before the warmer weather this long weekend. On Tuesday and Wednesday, there is a chance of rain showers. The weather will be around 13 degrees celsius on Tuesday and around 18 degrees celsius on Wednesday.
According to the Weather Network, the weather will start looking a lot better after.
On Thursday and Friday, the weather is around 15 degrees celsius and mainly sunny.
On Saturday, the temperature will be a high of 17 degrees celsius. People can look forward to the sunny skies.
Sunday will be the best day of the week with a high of 25 degrees celsius, but it will feel like 29 degrees celsius with the humidex.
Victoria day will be another day of perfect beach weather as it will be 23 degrees celsius with a feel like of 28 degrees celsius.
What will you be doing this long weekend?
- LATEST: Ontario and Mississauga COVID-19 numbers as of April 5, 2020
- Two residents fined for using closed skate park in Mississauga
- Troops hit the road to prepare for fight against COVID-19
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Mississauga residents make some noise for healthcare workers
- House of the Week: $5.5 Mil home with spectacular resort-style yard
- It Will Feel Like 33 Degrees Celsius This Weekend In Mississauga
- It's Going to Feel Like 44 Degrees in Mississauga This Week
- Warmer Weather Expected This Weekend in Mississauga
- Here's what the weather will look like this long weekend in Mississauga
- Here's What This Week's Weather Looks Like in Mississauga