Mississauga residents can book vaccination at Doses After Dark
Peel’s first marathon vaccination clinic, Doses After Dark, is now taking appointments for Peel residents aged 18 and over.
You can book your appointment here and select The International Centre location when securing your spot. The clinic is for first doses of the COVID-19 vaccine only and you’ll need your health card.
The clinic will run for 32 straight hours, beginning at 12:30 p.m. on Saturday, May 15, and lasting until 8:30 p.m. Sunday. The Region of Peel is promising fun surprises, giveaways and special guests for the event, being held at the International Centre in Mississauga, 6900 Airport Road.
"I'm calling on all our residents age 18 and over to help fill these overnight spots at Doses After Dark," said Dr. Lawrence Loh, Peel Medical Officer of Health. "Let's do everything we can, together, to keep the momentum going in Peel and reach our goal of 75 per cent first dose coverage in our community even sooner than previously anticipated."
The goal of the marathon clinic is to vaccinate more than 7,600 people, including 5,000 during the overnight hours. This will be the most vaccines administered at a single clinic since the start of the Region's campaign.
- Doses after Dark clinic now open to Brampton and Mississauga workers
- 32-hour all night marathon vaccination event coming to Mississauga with special guests
- Vaccination clinic for MiWay and essential City of Mississauga employees launching next week
- Nearly 5,000 Mississauga and Brampton residents vaccinated at "Doses After Dark"
- Brampton Soccer Centre vaccination clinic can deliver 500 doses an hour
- Masks mandatory in Mississauga until end of September, some face coverings no longer permitted
- Mayor wants Brampton, Mississauga residents to be able to get a hair cut sooner than scheduled
- Get second dose as soon as you can Brampton, Mississauga residents urged
- Mississauga man murdered at Wasaga Beach, Brampton man one of two charged
- 20 Maxmillion lotto prizes of $1 million were won in Ontario, no jackpot winner