Mississauga residents 80 and older can now book their vaccines
Peel (Brampton, Mississauga and Caledon) residents who are 80 years of age and older can now pre-register for vaccination appointments at Trillium Health Partners (THP) hospitals in Mississauga.
THP's registration link has launched just days after Peel Public Health announced that seniors over 80 would be eligible to start receiving a limited number of vaccines from hospital sites in Brampton and Mississauga as soon as Feb. 27—almost two weeks before the province officially welcomes elderly residents to book vaccines online or through a service desk starting March 15.
On THP's website, it says that residents who live in Peel and are 80 years of age or older can add their name to pre-register for a COVID-19 vaccine appointment.
On the site, THP says its COVID-19 scheduling team will reach out to book an appointment for eligible residents when appointments are available.
THP also says that it plans to launch an online and telephone booking system "within the next week."
- Mississauga residents 80 years and older can book their COVID-19 vaccine starting this week
- Brampton and Mississauga residents 70 and older can now book COVID-19 vaccinations
- Residents 65 and older can now book vaccinations in Brampton and Mississauga
- COVID-19 vaccine now available for residents 60 and older in Mississauga and Brampton
- Spots still open for eligible Mississauga and Brampton residents to get their COVID-19 vaccine
- Select Mississauga and Brampton residents between 18 and 49 can book vaccines this week
- Mass rollout of the 18+ vaccination sites in hotspots weeks away in Mississauga
- Couple charged following hate-related incident in parking lot in Mississauga
- Speed cushions to be installed on four Mississauga roads
- Mississauga and Brampton rolling out mobile vaccine clinics targeting essential workers