Mississauga residents 80 and older can now book their vaccines
Peel (Brampton, Mississauga and Caledon) residents who are 80 years of age and older can now pre-register for vaccination appointments at Trillium Health Partners (THP) hospitals in Mississauga.
THP's registration link has launched just days after Peel Public Health announced that seniors over 80 would be eligible to start receiving a limited number of vaccines from hospital sites in Brampton and Mississauga as soon as Feb. 27—almost two weeks before the province officially welcomes elderly residents to book vaccines online or through a service desk starting March 15.
On THP's website, it says that residents who live in Peel and are 80 years of age or older can add their name to pre-register for a COVID-19 vaccine appointment.
On the site, THP says its COVID-19 scheduling team will reach out to book an appointment for eligible residents when appointments are available.
THP also says that it plans to launch an online and telephone booking system "within the next week."
- Mississauga residents 80 years and older can book their COVID-19 vaccine starting this week
- Brampton and Mississauga residents 70 and older can now book COVID-19 vaccinations
- Residents 65 and older can now book vaccinations in Brampton and Mississauga
- Ontario residents 40 and older can book COVID vaccines today
- COVID-19 vaccine now available for residents 60 and older in Mississauga and Brampton
- Brampton truck driver sentenced to prison after 2019 collision that killed three
- Married parents of two from Milton celebrating big lotto win
- "Don't paint the hydrants" Mississauga fire department tells the public
- $500,000 lotto winner from Mississauga thought it was a joke
- Burlington residents now have an additional splash pad to check out this summer