Mississauga Resident Wins Big Lottery Cash Prize
A citizen from Mississauga is considerably richer after a recent lottery win.
OLG announced on April 26 that Mississauga citizen Lance Keller has won $100,000 off their Instant 21 prize draw.
"I received my winning scratch ticket as a birthday gift,” Keller said at the OLG Prize Centre in Toronto where he picked up his winnings. “'21' also happens to be my favourite number!"
Keller has already made extensive plans for what he’ll do with the money.
"I have had my eye on a luxury Sedan and I am definitely getting it along with personalized plates with the number '21' in it. I'm a single dad and haven't been on vacation in a very long time so I am taking off to Jamaica,” he said.
“Of course, I will be treating my adult son and daughter to this getaway. Each child will also receive a money gift from me,” Keller continued. “I will be treating my mother and brother to money gifts as well. Winning the lottery is surreal.”
The winning ticket was purchased at Southdown Convenience on Southdown Road in Mississauga.
Congratulations to Keller and his family!
- Mississauga Company Fined After Worker Falls to Their Death
- Two People Transported To Hospital With Serious Injuries After Collision In Mississauga
- Guns Reportedly Stolen During Residential Break-in in Mississauga
- VIDEOS: Collision In Mississauga Results In Two People With Serious Injuries
- Mississauga Man in Trauma Centre After Stabbing Incident