Mississauga Resident Wins Big Lottery Cash Prize
A citizen from Mississauga is considerably richer after a recent lottery win.
OLG announced on April 26 that Mississauga citizen Lance Keller has won $100,000 off their Instant 21 prize draw.
"I received my winning scratch ticket as a birthday gift,” Keller said at the OLG Prize Centre in Toronto where he picked up his winnings. “'21' also happens to be my favourite number!"
Keller has already made extensive plans for what he’ll do with the money.
"I have had my eye on a luxury Sedan and I am definitely getting it along with personalized plates with the number '21' in it. I'm a single dad and haven't been on vacation in a very long time so I am taking off to Jamaica,” he said.
“Of course, I will be treating my adult son and daughter to this getaway. Each child will also receive a money gift from me,” Keller continued. “I will be treating my mother and brother to money gifts as well. Winning the lottery is surreal.”
The winning ticket was purchased at Southdown Convenience on Southdown Road in Mississauga.
Congratulations to Keller and his family!
- A McDonald's location inside a Walmart in Mississauga has temporarily closed down due to a COVID-19 case
- Peel District schools in Mississauga with reported cases of COVID-19 – September 25
- Mississauga grandfather celebrating big lotto win
- Police searching for suspect following sexual assault at GO station in Mississauga
- Province places new restrictions on bars and restaurants, closes all strip clubs