Mississauga Resident Wins Big Lottery Cash Prize
A citizen from Mississauga is considerably richer after a recent lottery win.
OLG announced on April 26 that Mississauga citizen Lance Keller has won $100,000 off their Instant 21 prize draw.
"I received my winning scratch ticket as a birthday gift,” Keller said at the OLG Prize Centre in Toronto where he picked up his winnings. “'21' also happens to be my favourite number!"
Keller has already made extensive plans for what he’ll do with the money.
"I have had my eye on a luxury Sedan and I am definitely getting it along with personalized plates with the number '21' in it. I'm a single dad and haven't been on vacation in a very long time so I am taking off to Jamaica,” he said.
“Of course, I will be treating my adult son and daughter to this getaway. Each child will also receive a money gift from me,” Keller continued. “I will be treating my mother and brother to money gifts as well. Winning the lottery is surreal.”
The winning ticket was purchased at Southdown Convenience on Southdown Road in Mississauga.
Congratulations to Keller and his family!
- Brampton lottery player tried something new and wins the top prize
- Yet Another Mississauga Citizen Takes Home Large Lottery Cash Prize
- Mississauga Man Wins Huge Lottery Cash Prize
- Brampton instant winner taking $250,000 lottery prize to the bank
- Mississauga Man Claims Winning Lottery Ticket Just Days Before It Expires
- Mississauga, Brampton services will be affected by new federal holiday in September
- Dog dragged by car rescued in Mississauga by 'kind-hearted residents,' driver was allegedly impaired
- More Canadians say worst of COVID-19 yet to come as the Delta variant spreads: poll
- Peel Police on scene in Mississauga after cyclist struck by car
- 7 ways we can crush COVID in Mississauga and Brampton