Mississauga Resident Part of $1 Million Lotto Win
A lucky Mississauga resident is part of a huge group lotto win.
OLG recently congratulated a group of seven from the GTA after winning a $1 million Maxmillions prize in the October 26, 2018 Lotto Max draw.
The group members are:
Paul Henderson of Mississauga
Antonio Sousa of Toronto
Carlos De Estrela Lopes of Brampton
Gordon McCreadie of Brampton
Hieu Le of Toronto
Ngoc Bui of Woodbridge
Xoa Tran of Brampton
Photo (L to R): Antonio, Carlos, Gordon, Paul (centre), Hieu, Ngoc, Xoa
Since its launch in September 2009, Ontario Lotto Max players have won over $4.5 billion, including 60 jackpot wins and 511 Maxmillions prizes, right across the province.
The winning ticket was purchased at Becker's on Williams Parkway in Brampton.
- UPDATE on CLOSURE: Popular Japanese/Korean Restaurant in Mississauga Closed for Health Violations
- Police Chasing Rogue Swan in Mississauga
- Top 5 Under the Radar Fish & Chip Joints in Mississauga
- 5 “Haunted” Conspiracy Theories That Exist In Mississauga
- What's Open and Closed Easter Weekend in Mississauga