Mississauga Resident Making Plans for Huge Lotto Win
A very lucky Mississauga resident is celebrating following a sizeable lotto win.
OLG recently announced that Carmen Lomoro is pretty happy after going "All In" to win the Poker Lotto All In jackpot worth $86,906.50. Lomoro also won $5,000 on the Instant portion of his Poker Lotto play, meaning he's taking home a total of $91,906.50.
"I always play Poker Lotto All In, so when I was gassing up the vehicle I decided to play a couple of games," Lomoro told OLG while at the OLG Prize Centre in Toronto. "The second game I played I got a Royal Flush! When I realized how much I won I thought, 'Holy moly I could sure use that!'"
OLG says Lomoro showed his daughter the ticket.
"It took her a few times before she realized how much I won!"
Lomoro and his wife are going to discuss what to do with their windfall.
"Pay off bills for sure, and then who knows - maybe purchase a new car," he smiled.
Poker Lotto players can opt for All In to take a chance on instantly winning a jackpot that starts at $10,000 and grows until it is won. Overall odds of winning any prize are 1 in 3.66.
The winning ticket was purchased at Petro Canada on Artesian Drive in Mississauga.
- The Truth Behind the Mysterious Koliba Park in Mississauga
- Waste service changes coming to Mississauga amid COVID-19 outbreak
- VIDEO: People going nuts for Krispy Kreme doughnuts in Mississauga
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: First responders salute hospital workers in Mississauga
- Close to 2,000 COVID-19 cases reported in Ontario, with over 100 cases confirmed in Mississauga