Mississauga Resident Making Plans for Huge Lotto Win
A very lucky Mississauga resident is celebrating following a sizeable lotto win.
OLG recently announced that Carmen Lomoro is pretty happy after going "All In" to win the Poker Lotto All In jackpot worth $86,906.50. Lomoro also won $5,000 on the Instant portion of his Poker Lotto play, meaning he's taking home a total of $91,906.50.
"I always play Poker Lotto All In, so when I was gassing up the vehicle I decided to play a couple of games," Lomoro told OLG while at the OLG Prize Centre in Toronto. "The second game I played I got a Royal Flush! When I realized how much I won I thought, 'Holy moly I could sure use that!'"
OLG says Lomoro showed his daughter the ticket.
"It took her a few times before she realized how much I won!"
Lomoro and his wife are going to discuss what to do with their windfall.
"Pay off bills for sure, and then who knows - maybe purchase a new car," he smiled.
Poker Lotto players can opt for All In to take a chance on instantly winning a jackpot that starts at $10,000 and grows until it is won. Overall odds of winning any prize are 1 in 3.66.
The winning ticket was purchased at Petro Canada on Artesian Drive in Mississauga.
- Mississauga Company Fined After Worker Falls to Their Death
- Mississauga Man in Trauma Centre After Stabbing Incident
- Guns Reportedly Stolen During Residential Break-in in Mississauga
- Two People Transported To Hospital With Serious Injuries After Collision In Mississauga
- VIDEOS: Collision In Mississauga Results In Two People With Serious Injuries