Mississauga Recalls of the Week - Several Household Products
Although most foods and products are safe, some edibles and items slip through the cracks and when they do, it’s good to be aware so you can fix or avoid them.
Here’s a list of products with recall notices.
Kikkerland Design brand Teapots with Bamboo Votive Stand
Kikkerland is recalling its lotus glass teapots as the bamboo votive stand it comes with can catch fire, posing a potential fire hazard. Consumers should immediately stop using this product and contact Kikkerland Design for return instructions.
Triboro Quilt Manufacturing brand “Just Bath” bathrobes
Health Canada has determined that this product does not meet the flammability requirements for children’s sleepwear under Canadian law, and may catch fire easily if it comes into contact with an ignition source. Consumers are advised to contact Triboro Quilt Manufacturing for a refund.
Boosted Inc. Battery Pack for Electrical Skateboard
This recall pertains to the Boosted Model B2SR lithium ion battery pack, included with 2nd Generation Boosted Dual+ electric skateboards. The possibility of electrical short-circuit may lead to the rechargeable battery pack smoking or melting. Consumers are advised to stop using the product and contact Boosted Inc. for help replacing the battery pack.
Shoreline Marine brand Liquid Electrical Tape
The product’s label is missing symbols and warnings that are required to be placed on the containers of consumer chemical products.The lack of the required warnings could lead to improper use and present a flammability hazard leading to serious injury or fire. Consumers are advised return this product for a refund.
For more information on these and all current recalls, click here.
- PHOTOS: First Look at Massive Entertainment Facility Opening Today in Square One in Mississauga
- An Unexpected Shop is Opening Soon in Square One in Mississauga
- Numerous Flights Cancelled Following Fire at Pearson Airport
- Top 5 Greek Restaurants in Mississauga
- Man Arrested Following Murder Investigation in Mississauga
- Mississauga Recalls of the Week - Food Products and Children's Toys
- Mississauga Recalls of the Week - Unlabeled Ingredients and Other Products
- Mississauga Recalls of the Week - A Few Flammability Hazards
- Mississauga Recalls of the Week - Several Children's Products
- Mississauga Recalls of the Week - Food and Household Products