Mississauga Recalls of the Week - Several Children's Products
Although most foods and products are safe, some edibles and items slip through the cracks and when they do, it’s good to be aware so you can fix or avoid them.
Here’s a list of products with recall notices.
Britax Child Safety’s B-Agile and BOB Motion Strollers
This recall pertains to all all Britax B-Agile and BOB Motion strollers with Click & Go receiver mounts that attach the car seat carrier to the stroller frame. A damaged receiver mount may cause a car seat to fall unexpectedly when using the stroller as a travel system. As of February 16, 2017, the company has received 118 reports of consumer incidents in Canada with 1 report of injury, a bump to the head. Consumers who own this product are advised to contact Britax for instructions about disposing the receivers and remedy options.
CLS Sales Inc. brand Light Up Rubber Duck
This children’s toy does not meet safety requirements, as the squeaker it contains can be easily removed and pose a choking hazard. The item #10967 and UPC #809519109675 can be found on the label which is attached to the bottom of the duck. Consumers should return this product to the store it was purchased from.
Romy & Aksel brand children’s sleepwear
These pajamas (in colours dusty pink and grey-black) do not meet the flammability requirements for children’s sleepwear and may catch fire easily, posing a safety hazard. Consumers should immediately stop using this product and contact Nasri International Inc. to obtain further instructions on how to return the product for full credit.
For more information on these and all current recalls, click here.
- Doug Ford Gives Former Mississauga Mayor Hazel McCallion a New Job
- Major Weather Alerts in Effect for Mississauga
- Police Warn Residents to Beware of Serious and Ongoing Taxi Scam in Mississauga
- This Massive Kids Store is Closing its Doors
- Multiple Schools in Hold and Secure Following Robbery in Mississauga
- Mississauga Recalls of the Week - Food Products and Children's Toys
- Mississauga Recalls of the Week - Food and Household Products
- Mississauga Recalls of the Week - Several Household Products
- Mississauga Recalls of the Week - Hummus and Children's Toys
- Health Canada Recalls More Than 5000 Child Strollers from Mississauga-Based Manufacturer